This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos Vs. Packers Preseason Week 3 Game Night Thread

Hi, Denver Broncos fans! Our Broncos finally play and host their first preseason home game at Sports Authority Field At Mile High Stadium after consecutive wins over at the Chicago Bears (24-17) and last week at the San Francisco 49ers (33-14), with a combined score after two games of 57-31.

Von Miller is expected to play his first preseason game on the field with the Broncos tonight. Trevor Simien is named the Week One regular season quarterback by Broncos Head Coach Vance Joseph.

Most of the starters and first-string players traditionally receive the most playing time on the third preseason game through the end of the first half.

Broncos and Packers players and the coaching staff continue both their ongoing audition and evaluation to form the final 53-man regular season roster from the current 90-player roster for the final cutdown on September 2.

Green Bay Packers visit the Broncos for a scheduled preseason game in Denver for the first time in nine years. Packers though won the last preseason game at Sports Authority Field At Mile High 27-24 back on August 2008.

Tonight is the 10th all-time preseason meeting between the Broncos and Packers, with Denver leading the series 6 games to 3.

Denver also leads the regular season series over Green Bay at 7-6-1 after 14 games. Broncos defeated the Packers 29-10, in both teams last regular season meeting played at Denver, back on November 1, 2015.

Ron Zappolo and Brian Griese are announcing the live TV game commentary, simulcast from flagship station KTVD My 20 Denver, and the Denver Broncos Preseason Television Network.

NFL Network is replaying tonight's Broncos Vs. Packers NFL exhibition game three times in the next week. Sunday Morning August 27, at 7:00AM, Tuesday Night, August 29, at 5:00PM, and Thursday Morning, August 31, at 10:00AM, all Mountain Standard Time.

Partly cloudy skies at 82 degrees is game forecast inside Sports Authority Field At Mile High Stadium for the 7:05PM Mountain Standard Time kickoff.

Head lineman Jeff Triplette leads the crew assigned by the NFL to officiate and supervise tonight's Broncos Vs. Packers NFL exhibition game.

NO injuries, and in front of your home faithful in Denver, GO BRONCOS!!!!
    Last edited by CaribouRanch; 08-26-2017, 05:57 PM.
    :logo: :helmet: :salute: :goz:

This is the big preseason game for getting good looks at our starters.....and keeping fingers crossed that no one gets injured. There are no more bigger "health" checks than this one, prior to the regular season.

Stay safe boys!:thumb:

Comment

Is Paradis back on the field for this game? I thought I saw it mentioned in an article that he would be but I can't find it again.
      Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

This game will probably be the biggest indicator of where Siemian is in terms of progression. Will be the biggest showing yet since week 17 to see what Siemian's got. Very excited. Go broncos!
        Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Interested to see how Charles looks. Hope he has a few more years left in the tank, that would really help this offense!

Comment

I hope Lynch looks good

Comment

Originally posted by worldsoutro View Post
              I hope Lynch looks good
              If he can keep a seat warm and get the starters a Gatorade when they're thirsty; I'm sure he'll look just fine.

In all seriousness, though, I hope he looks good too. We need someone capable to be behind our starter or we're in big trouble.
              sigpic

Adopted by: Andrewmlb :thumb:
              Sig by: MHS

Comment

I want to make a prediction and say Charles has a 40 yard run today and finishes with 100 total yards from receiving and rushing.

Comment

I really wish I could be at Mile High tonight!!! Go Broncos Hoping for an injury free game on both sides. Very interested to see how both sides of the ball perform in the first half.
                  My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Originally posted by worldsoutro View Post
                    I hope Lynch looks good
                    He probably will look good ............................. now that the pressure is totally off.

Comment

BLAM! BLAM!
                      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Go Broncos!!!
                        Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Pros: I get to watch the game live. Cons: it's the packers announce team
                          sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Really good crowd for preseason
                            sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Geez, what is so complicated about not holding on a punt return?

Comment

Working...
                              X