X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hawaiiiancrush
    Special Teams
    • Mar 2012

This offense is going to have to get a whole lot better, McCoy got his work cut out for him. And Trevor needs to step his game up big time.

Comment

• TheAsianPA
      Captain
      • Oct 2015

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
      Our defense is good , but nowhere near 2015 good

We need a offense... but our qb is so limited
      Let me guess, you want Paxton Lynch in.
      Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• outofstatefan
        Practice Squad
        • Jan 2014

Break the season into 4--4 game series, and go 3-1 in each series and we will be ok,

Comment

• ChupaThingy
          Special Teams
          • Oct 2004

This D is still pretty dang good. They were put into some bad positions and came out ahead every time. Aside from one bad Rahim Moore-esque gaff in the secondary, Oakland would have been lucky to have put up 6. They can learn from that playcall and adapt. If the offense can figure out how to keep some of those drives together, the score would've been a blowout.

Also, McManus has to stop missing. If they score a TD on that last drive they win, because of his miss. Luckily the D came through and made up for that bad pass D earlier.
          2014/2015 Adopt-A-Bronco : TJ Ward - GO DUCKS!

Comment

• dizzolve
            Orange Rush
            • Mar 2009

It's early but I kind of hope Elway drafts some stud to sure up RT of the OL next draft. Or if he can take care of it in Free Agency ....so be it.

That's really why our offense looked sketchy.

CJ ran for almost 100 so ....really that aint bad

The passing game though - Mack ruined it. We need better OL play

This game was a must win - and we won. We played tight - hopefully we learned something from that.

I don't think McManus is something to worry about. Yes he's missed a couple - but he's gonna be fine.
            The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• ChupaThingy
              Special Teams
              • Oct 2004

Also, I said it earlier, but they gotta put the ball in Charles' hands more. Somewhere closer to 40:60. Charles:CJ is what I'd like to see. He's slicing and dicing the opposing defenses.
              2014/2015 Adopt-A-Bronco : TJ Ward - GO DUCKS!

Comment

• broncsx3
                Banned User
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by outofstatefan View Post
                Break the season into 4--4 game series, and go 3-1 in each series and we will be ok,
                Whatever that means.

Comment

• Nuts4koi
                  Starter
                  • Apr 2010

The way I see it, a win is a win and against a divisional opponent. It wasn't pretty and I think I need to up my dose of bp meds, but I'll take it. The offense HAS to step it up and make it easier on the defense. The defense won't be able to keep up this level of play if they have to stay on the field that long. The run D has been outstanding and the running offense has been great. The downfall is in pass protection and that has to improve.
                  :logo:Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!! :smash:

Comment

• Broncos-R-Great
                    Hall of Famer
                    • Apr 2009

Be happy everybody, this was a huge win we needed to have.

When you're a defensive team you have a lot of ugly wins, I'm surprised we're not used to that by now

Comment

• Njbroncofan1
                      All-Time Great
                      • Nov 2015

Originally posted by kingelway7 View Post
                      Run D now allowing only 51 Rush Yd/G.

Overall D now allowing only 260 Total Yd/G.
                      no doubt thats a huge improvement with run game . HUGE but also concerning we barely won games vs chargers and oakland. i know this is the nfl and a win is a win but they need to find the end zone more on offense.

Comment

• jc13
                        Most Hated
                        • Oct 2008

Everything after the first quarter was so ugly.
                        Now go get your shine box

Comment

• Njbroncofan1
                          All-Time Great
                          • Nov 2015

sorry if i missed this somewhere but when is zach kerr coming back?

Comment

• COBigfoot
                            Practice Squad
                            • Oct 2015

Unfortunately the Broncos can not keep playing the last quarter like this on defense. We can not always hope we will always get
                            a interception. Why does it have to come down to the last drive of the game. Oakland almost won the game. This is a long season
                            and it is about to get a lot tougher. I love the way the defense is playing it just seems about every other week it goes down to the last drive.
                            The Broncos should not have let them get back in this game.
                            If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always got.

Comment

• gerontion
                              Playmaker
                              • Feb 2014

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
                              Be happy everybody, this was a huge win we needed to have.

When you're a defensive team you have a lot of ugly wins, I'm surprised we're not used to that by now
                              I was used to it in 2015 because Manning was done. I was used to it last year because it was Trevor's 1st year starting and the run game was crappy. This year? I expect a lot more.

Comment

• COBigfoot
                                Practice Squad
                                • Oct 2015

Denver could very well could be 1-3 if Talib would not have the interception against Dallas or Simmons did not have the interception today. Of course both teams would have had to score. Need to clean up the 4th quarter in the future.
                                If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always got.

Comment

Working...
                                X