This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hawaiiiancrush View Post
    Okay, who gets the first pick 6 today? Talib or Harris? Or other?
    What say you Broncos fans.
    How about we spice something up. Off a tipped pass, Shelby Harris gets the pick six!

Comment

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
      Aaron Rodgers carted to the locker room

.... little misleading ......... it's some kind of shoulder injury I think
      He's got a broken collar bone.
      :logo:Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!! :smash:

Comment

I love prime time games!! Hopefully I can leave the Pepto in the cabinet and just have fun tonight!!!
        My adopted Bronco is Case Keenum

Comment

Originally posted by Nuts4koi View Post
          He's got a broken collar bone.
          ouch, that could very well be a season ender. Sad to see such an amazing QB playing at such a high level have his season possibly prematurely ended
          Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
            ouch, that could very well be a season ender. Sad to see such an amazing QB playing at such a high level have his season possibly prematurely ended
            I dislike Rodgers almost as much as I dislike Brady. Never want to see injuries like that but I'm going to be honest I'm not shedding any tears.
            It sucks for Packers fans and for him that's for sure.

Comment

Refs calling that Jets TD a fumble is the worst call I've ever seen. Game should be tied right now. Unbelievable.
              Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                Refs calling that Jets TD a fumble is the worst call I've ever seen. Game should be tied right now. Unbelievable.
                Totally agree! I am sure that will get people talking in the next day or two. It seems highly suspicious and it changes the game.

Comment

Originally posted by KansasKrista View Post
                  Totally agree! I am sure that will get people talking in the next day or two. It seems highly suspicious and it changes the game.
                  Very suspicious. Don't understand how you can call something a fumble when there was no fumble.
                  Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                    Very suspicious. Don't understand how you can call something a fumble when there was no fumble.
                    CBS after show just talked about it. The uproar over this will be major I believe. Boomer just said it's a "blight" on the game. No kidding but, all the talk won't change the fact the Pats won the game. They still get to walk away with a "W" and all the rest of us can do is complain.

Comment

cj beathard is looking pretty good, could possibly win the game for the 9ers
                      Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by hawaiiiancrush View Post
                        Okay, who gets the first pick 6 today? Talib or Harris? Or other?
                        What say you Broncos fans.
                        Eli Apple NY Giants. Sayonara guys I got banned it seems
                        Enjoy the game

Comment

Originally posted by BlueClue View Post
                          Eli Apple NY Giants. Sayonara guys I got banned it seems
                          Enjoy the game
                          You are not banned. Banned users are not able to post.
                          Administrator
                          sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Well I'm done til halftime. Lots of people wanted to mock me after the game
                            I'll be here if it goes your way.....personally I don't rub it in and this year that hasn't been tested. So far we are cursed....worms do turn. Thanks for putting up with me

Comment

Originally posted by BlueClue View Post
                              Well I'm done til halftime. Lots of people wanted to mock me after the game
                              I'll be here if it goes your way.....personally I don't rub it in and this year that hasn't been tested. So far we are cursed....worms do turn. Thanks for putting up with me
                              Just remember to post in the appropriate forum.
                              Administrator
                              sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                                Just remember to post in the appropriate forum.
                                Good Luck

NEXT WEEK :-)

I can be found in the smack talk forum guys at halftime and games end

Comment

Working...
                                X