This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    I bet VJ likes how the teams playing right now ....
    Tom Coughlin wouldn't coach our team for 50 mil a year. Not only is he very old but he's got a really good gig in Jax.
    I know many want a name coach but we need inspiration and usually that means a young mind.
    But, we only win championships with a top 10 qb and that isn't happening

Comment

• This is officially out of control now. Can’t even stop the run now.
      #swapping

Comment

• Defense folding like a cheap lawn chair.
        :lombardi:

Comment

• Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
          The issues go well beyond QB. The excessive penalties demonstrate a lack of discipline (sure one or two were bad calls). The team has enough talent to play competitively and they don't show up focused - look at the dropped passes by CJ and DT. Just a lot of apathy and it's getting worse by the week. Coaches are accountable and VJ isn't getting it done.
          We've been complaining about DT'S effort since we paid him.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
            All this fire Joseph talk needs to stop. We're not that team. We don't have a quarterback. You can have some of the best coaches on staff but if you don't have a quarterback that can score points it doesn't matter.
            I think he will get a 2nd year but everything I have seen so far tells me he is making this team worse

The "fire Joseph talk" is completely understandable
            Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Originally posted by jc13 View Post
              If the Browns sign Mccaron and be broncos have a top 7 pick they definitely have a good shot at Rosen or Darnold.
              unfortunately this may not happen since i can see other teams trying to trade up to get a qb

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                wow defense has totally given up
                Do you blame them? lulz

Comment

• I have watched week after week as the offense and its quality of play went down.

Now we are starting to see the defense quality of play going down
                  Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Someone is gonna get hurt in the secondary if the front 7 cant stop the run

Comment

• Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
                      We've been complaining about DT'S effort since we paid him.
                      That doesn't address all of the other issues.....
                      Last edited by Fantaztic7; 11-05-2017, 12:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Njbroncofan1 View Post
                        unfortunately this may not happen since i can see other teams trying to trade up to get a qb
                        They may screw that up, look how they handled the AJ McCarron trade. But we pretty much are the Browns at this point too, so who knows.
                        Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Talib just getting destroyed by Jeffery
                          sigpic
                          2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Talib getting roasted
                            sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Defense is awful today. All the excusea about them having a right to give up are bankrupt. So pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by MHOC View Post
                                Should have paid for Wade... guess what it’s not your money!!!
                                I knew it was a mistake when we let him go

Was hoping Vance was as special as Elway seemed to think

Comment

Working...
                                X