Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well time to put all my Broncos stuff away for the year.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncosaurus View Post
      Could playing Lynch have any worse a result??
      Im not saying to not play Paxton, I'm just saying once he gets in Broncos fan need to understand, he isn't going out for bad performance. The Broncos will stick to him till the end of the season outside of a injury. Then look at QB in the off season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chronoless View Post
        If Paxton start I think all Broncos fan know, the season is over, So if he starts next week it wont matter how good or bad he plays he will finish the season unless he gets hurt, and the Broncos will need to find a QB in the offseason,
        Starting Brock Osweiler signalled that. He's the worst QB on the roster.
        Adopted Poster
        AZ Snake Fan

Comment

• Originally posted by flosstein
          Nope, not at all. Defense gets paid to stop them. I hope they drop 70.
          If the D shows they were remotely capable of that they wouldn't be down 5 TDs
          The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by flosstein
            Nope, not at all. Defense gets paid to stop them. I hope they drop 70.
            I agree, Von makes silly commercials instead of studying offenses

Comment

• Wow a 1st down!
              #swapping

Comment

• The6 jus5 changed my game now.... lol...

Sadly...I probably won’t watch another broncos game this season, , first time ever I have felt like this,..
                sigpic

Comment

• Cant wait for the post pressers.
                  :lombardi:

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosDivision
                    They absolutely should. No mercy. Show Elway (not you or is it lol) the mess he's made.
                    I agree. NO MERCY!!! They deserve to get thrashed, and that's the only hope of righting the sunken ship.

Comment

• Lol that people still think this team would be fixed with a better QB

Comment

• This is the worst, damn embarrassment of a team performance I have seen since the 55-10 loss in the Super Bowl. Something has to change, but I don't know what.

Comment

• Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
                          Naw I think Chad Kelly is safe lol
                          Yesssss, the other 7th round stud. We love us some 7th round QB’s around here.

Comment

• Originally posted by kev5ifty6 View Post
                            Maybe some of the blame is on Elway. He assembled the coaching staff, brought in the free agents, drafts the players.
                            Most of the blame is on Elway.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
                              I wonder if the Vikings will take a 3rd for Sloter
                              My God you guys got to give up and quit whining about sloter

Even if he was here he would suck just as bad against a real defense
                              sigpic
                              when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Originally posted by $Broncos$ View Post
                                well time to put all my Broncos stuff away for the year.
                                I'll never put my Broncos stuff away. Love 'em always.

Comment

Working...
                                X