This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    LOL. the factor is strong with this one. Wish I could CP you 3x for capturing that
    Last edited by Peanut; 11-27-2017, 12:29 AM. Reason: Edited word.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Now that we had a chance to breath..... Phew! This was an important L to get bc it keeps us in the top 5....

Cle, SF, NYG are gonna finish with 0-3 wins.... most of the the other bottom teams will probably be 5-11.

We need every L we can get... no sense in piling up a few Meaningless wins now. I didn't mind taking the DIV away From Oak last year, even tho it cost us about 5 spots...

But drafting 4th or 5th compared to 9th is a big deal. Franchise QB or stud OT or beastly RB or another Von-like defender.... this is the only thing important right now.

Plus, it means better picks in rounds 2-7....

To be in a position to draft a Rosen, Darnold or Jax is a good thing.... or a Mayfield/Rudolf/Allen in round 2.... good to have options and get the QB we want instead of settling.

If SF drafts second and they don't draft a qB, we can trade up from 4 or 5 and get 1/3 tips qBs.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
        LOL. the factor is strong with this one. Wish I could CP you 3x for capturing that
        I was watching the presser to see if he really actually said that he thought Paxton played ok, The video kept freezing at this moment lol
        Last edited by Peanut; 11-27-2017, 12:30 AM. Reason: Edited word from quote
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
          I was watching the presser to see if he really actually said that he thought Paxton played ok, The video kept freezing at this moment lol
          Max Headroom
          :lombardi:

Comment

• Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
            What Langley did in that final third down conversion, covering Patterson, isn't about experience or being a rookie. There's no hope for a DB if that's how he played that down. It was beyond awful.

So, sure, We'll hold out hope and waste a roster spot on this third round bust for 2 more years. But, trust me,
            This kid has no future in the NFL. He's simply cashing paychecks.
            He should have made his time on the field meaningful and snatched a chain.
            :lombardi:

Comment

• Comment

Working...
              X