Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why are we arguing for or against a shut out? As if what we want to happen would have any bearing on the field? I get the reasoning, but we're just fans sitting on the side. The fact that the Jets got shut out today tells me that there was no way they were going to win this game any how, no matter how badly we played. Maybe if we had started Lynch we would lose the game, but since he's hurt we can't 'tank' any more.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rastic View Post
      Looks like that ice cream VJ promised the players if they win today worked.

A little late, but whatever works, right?
      Only winners get sprinkles....

Comment

• Originally posted by $Broncos$ View Post
        were secretly wearing the Jets uniforms!
        Now that's funny!
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        My new favorite Bronco - KJ Hamler Guy plays inspiring football!.

Comment

• Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
          Fair enough, not sure how anyone can disagree that our offense is terrible but each to their own
          We have the lowest paid offense in the league and it shows. Hopefully Elway will finally realize his mistake and start investing some resources in that side of the ball

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
            We have the lowest paid offense in the league and it shows. Hopefully Elway will finally realize his mistake and start investing some resources in that side of the ball
            That could be a factor but I don't think we have been cheap, just made terrible decisions. Picked up bust after bust at QB and OL in the draft and gave money to DS and Watson who are both terrible.

Comment

• Pleased with the effort and very pleased that we shut a team out. It's nice to win a game, even if the season is lost.
              Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                yeah I don't think we can look down on the Jags any longer. Especially when they're about to take a division title
                It's taken them a while but it looks like they've built a competitive team.

Comment

• So.....should we add winning a game to the list of reasons to fire the coach?
                  You Mad Bro?

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                    So.....should we add winning a game to the list of reasons to fire the coach?
                    Haha, that's hilarious.

This team can't do anything right.
                    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• That was one of the most unsatisfying wins in my current memory. I was happy that we won, (kind of) but not really happy that we wrecked our draft choice position. This has been a miserable season.

Comment

• After some lackluster weeks, I put Demarius Thomas on the fantasy bench this week. I regret that right now. He came out to play yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                        X