This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elway View Post
    Congrats to David Carr and the -.72 he is sporting on my Fantasy team vs KC... 7 of 15 for 32 yards and an Int.

Way to crap the bed and ruin my playoffs. Denver losing to the Jets will just be the ice cap to the day.

Comment

Could be a good day!!
      Chi winning NYG and SF have a shot and the colts are close !! We could move up to #2 today!! Don’t screw it up against the Jets

Comment

Originally posted by Elway View Post
        Congrats to David Carr and the -.72 he is sporting on my Fantasy team vs KC... 7 of 15 for 32 yards and an Int.

Way to crap the bed and ruin my playoffs. Denver losing to the Jets will just be the ice cap to the day.
        What did you expect for playing a QB that's been out of the NFL for a few years?

Comment

Indy go 6-7 in the game in the snow at Buffalo. 1:16 left in the game and they will go for 2.

Comment

Well I can't wait to see what sort of fireworks old man McCown will show us today.
            Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Indy convert. 8-7.

Comment

Originally posted by GMTD View Post
                Indy convert. 8-7.
                wonder if they're trying to tank by attempting such a risky conversion? At least this is good news, this along with a Bears win puts us squarely in pick 4.
                Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Pass interference against Indy. Indy will now attempt to kick the extra point for 7-7

Comment

I can't see the game today.... should I be relieved or feeling bummed? In a normal season I would be feeling pretty disappointed about missing a Bronco game but, in this season of dwelling in the basement and watching the team get manhandled week after week, it almost feels like a blessing? I still can't quite get to the point where missing a Bronco game is a blessing but, if any season I were to get there, it would be this one.
                    My adopted Bronco is Case Keenum

Comment

Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
                      It will be blunderous entertainment which we will watch with morbid fascination.

It's like knowing when and where a planecrash will happen and we get to see it live!!!
                      Airplane!!
                      Can we have Leslie Nielsen as HC?

Comment

Wow the stands are empty

Comment

Originally posted by MHOC View Post
                          Wow the stands are empty
                          so are the boards. Guess it's hard to have turnout when your team sucks
                          Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Let's go Broncos
                            sigpic
                            The Bronco fan pledge;
                            I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
                            I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
                            I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
                            I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
                            Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

This thread would be 20 pages deep by now not 3 lol

Comment

why does Siemian look amazing sometimes and a high school wreck the other times?

Comment

Working...
                                X