X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim Mora
    replied
    After some lackluster weeks, I put Demarius Thomas on the fantasy bench this week. I regret that right now. He came out to play yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• Capt. Jack
    replied
    That was one of the most unsatisfying wins in my current memory. I was happy that we won, (kind of) but not really happy that we wrecked our draft choice position. This has been a miserable season.

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied
    Originally posted by broncolee View Post
    So.....should we add winning a game to the list of reasons to fire the coach?
    Haha, that's hilarious.

This team can't do anything right.

Leave a comment:

• broncolee
    replied
    So.....should we add winning a game to the list of reasons to fire the coach?

Leave a comment:

• Fantaztic7
    replied
    Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    yeah I don't think we can look down on the Jags any longer. Especially when they're about to take a division title
    It's taken them a while but it looks like they've built a competitive team.

Leave a comment:

• RunYouOver
    replied
    Pleased with the effort and very pleased that we shut a team out. It's nice to win a game, even if the season is lost.

Leave a comment:

• bronx_2003
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    We have the lowest paid offense in the league and it shows. Hopefully Elway will finally realize his mistake and start investing some resources in that side of the ball
    That could be a factor but I don't think we have been cheap, just made terrible decisions. Picked up bust after bust at QB and OL in the draft and gave money to DS and Watson who are both terrible.

Leave a comment:

• Broncos-R-Great
    replied
    Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
    Fair enough, not sure how anyone can disagree that our offense is terrible but each to their own
    We have the lowest paid offense in the league and it shows. Hopefully Elway will finally realize his mistake and start investing some resources in that side of the ball

Leave a comment:

• haciendadad
    replied
    Originally posted by $Broncos$ View Post
    were secretly wearing the Jets uniforms!
    Now that's funny!

Leave a comment:

• Broncos-R-Great
    replied
    Originally posted by Rastic View Post
    Looks like that ice cream VJ promised the players if they win today worked.

A little late, but whatever works, right?
    Only winners get sprinkles....

Leave a comment:

• TheAsianPA
    replied
    why are we arguing for or against a shut out? As if what we want to happen would have any bearing on the field? I get the reasoning, but we're just fans sitting on the side. The fact that the Jets got shut out today tells me that there was no way they were going to win this game any how, no matter how badly we played. Maybe if we had started Lynch we would lose the game, but since he's hurt we can't 'tank' any more.

Leave a comment:

• bronx_2003
    replied
    Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    nah, they know Mariota isn't going to do anything.
    LOL yea he did nothing so it didn't matter in the end.

The Jags could be dangerous in the playoffs.

Leave a comment:

• bronx_2003
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    Once again, agree to disagree

This team is 4-9 and out of the playoffs, they're bad in reality, no point argueing about what could've been
    Fair enough, not sure how anyone can disagree that our offense is terrible but each to their own

Leave a comment:

• bronx_2003
    replied
    Originally posted by lvbronx View Post
    I'm simply trying to get you to state a simple fact, which is obviously impossible for you to do. Instead, you keep trying to guess my reason.

As far as Super Bowl 50, yes Von played well. But Malik could just have easily been the MVP.

Off the top of my head, I believe we have been 8-8, 9-7 and 4-9 in seasons with Von and without Peyton. It seems drafting a great player #2 isn't all that's needed to make the playoffs and a number of other things are also needed.
    Not just the SB but the whole of the playoffs was dominated by Von, without him there is no way we have that 3rd trophy. So picking up an elite talent like him at #2 was clearly invaluable.

You say a number of other things are needed, we have a pretty good roster with not many holes. What we clearly lack badly (and did during the non PM years) was a QB who could play at an NFL level.

I don't get your argument that taking an elite prospect is not important. Its pretty obvious to anyone who watches football that Denver need a QB and we don't have one on the roster who can take us forward and make us competitors. We either sign a vet in FA or get Mayfield or Rosen. If we win one more game this season you can forget about those 2 in the draft.

This win was damaging to the future of the Broncs, no matter how anyone spins it

Leave a comment:

• Rastic
    replied
    Looks like that ice cream VJ promised the players if they win today worked.

A little late, but whatever works, right?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X