Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and the amazing part is we are beating teams that we could falling behind in the standings. Its not like we are beating the Steelers or Pats. Two teams in the Jets and Colts which could have realistically fallen below us to allow us to draft a terrific future qb.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
      It's gotta be the fantastic helmet.
      Yes, I agree!

Comment

• Originally posted by haciendadad View Post
        Wait, is Brock not only ruining our chances for getting a top 5 QB, but also showing us maybe we just need to go with him? Maybe Elway's pick was right after all? Maybe, Brock is saving us from having to draft a QB? Now we can do all OT/O/WR & TE in the draft and turn Brock loose.
        Its against a really bad team. Brock is ruining the chance to draft a good QB but, one game is in no way proof that we need to just go with him.
        Toto, I don't think we are in Kansas anymore

Comment

• What a jump off the line, but they need to finish the play. ( I credit that to the rules protexting the qb )
          :goz::helmet::helmet::helmet::goz:

Comment

• I like Oz but saying he will be our best option next year/future (which is probably true) is not saying much. prepare to miss the playoffs again.

Comment

• Originally posted by haciendadad View Post
              Wait, is Brock not only ruining our chances for getting a top 5 QB, but also showing us maybe we just need to go with him? Maybe Elway's pick was right after all? Maybe, Brock is saving us from having to draft a QB? Now we can do all OT/O/WR & TE in the draft and turn Brock loose.
              Slow your roll. It’s a short week and a team just as bad as we have been. Trevor leading a shutout victory against the Jets was not a watershed moment, neither is this.

Comment

• One or two games is enough for some of you to hitch your wagon to a whole season of brock?

Colts ganeplanned for Trevor, not Brock keep in mind.

Edit : ok I see some of yall ain't as quick to name brock our QBoTF.. lol

Comment

• Its nice to know what you got when performance can be measured. Hard to measure anything when you hook your wagon to a bad season.
                  :lombardi:

Comment

• THIS IS WHY VANCE SHOULDN'T BE SOFT! The players play better when they know their job is on the line instead of being allowed to play poorly and be told positive affirmations.
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    My new favorite Bronco - KJ Hamler Guy plays inspiring football!.

Comment

• Brock week one this is a playoff team.
                      sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

• The only gripe I have with this game.
                        Is playing calling being predictable.
                        Run, pa, pass
                        Or
                        Run run pass.

Execution is good today.
                        But I feel like its predictable

Comment

• Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
                          Welp if we win, best possible offensive tackle then let Brock, Lynch and Kelly go at it. I'm sure we can bring Brock back cheap
                          The last thing this team needs is another useless QB competition. Draft/FA a QB and make him ‘the man’. No more guessing into August. Have your #1 decided by May and don’t look back.

Comment

• All we need to do is fix oline and give Brock 2 years to prove it.
                            sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

• is it weird or does Brock sound like Peyton?
                              :lombardi:

Comment

• I thought it was dumb to bench Brock for Lynch earlier. Brock is actually in control of the offense, not just going through the motions.
                                sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Working...
                                X