X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
    I really hope McGovern and Leary are the guards next year
    Dilly Dilly..... Add a monster tackle and we might be headed in the right direction

Comment

• Brock Osweiler = the prettiest car at the crash up derby.
      :lombardi:

Comment

• I'm tipping my hat to CJ Anderson. He ran with purpose and determination.
        Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
          That's great. Some of us just like seeing Denver actually have some success. Sorry to not be actively upset about capable QB play.
          Don't take it personally. But what does this really prove? It's fool's gold when you know the other team isn't trying at all. It's like beating a child at arm wrestling, what does that prove?
          Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Exactly......Brock good o line would have equalled playoffs
            sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

• To me the three other games Brock started when the season was on the line is more indicative of who he is. Tonight is a case of who he can be under the right circumstances. The team looked better tonight than in weeks, but part of that is due to the competition.
              The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                I'm tipping my hat to CJ Anderson. He ran with purpose and determination.
                That’s what’s really been missing all year. An actual run game facilitated by a good looking offensive line.

Comment

• Love posting all game with my opinions and not even getting a single reply.
                  Thanks everyone

:goz::helmet::helmet::helmet::goz:

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                    Don't take it personally. But what does this really prove? It's fool's gold when you know the other team isn't trying at all. It's like beating a child at arm wrestling, what does that prove?
                    that is the perfect way to summarize it hahaha
                    sigpic
                    "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Comment

• CJ has been a monster tonight

Why is Booker in there
                      The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
                        I'm not actively evaluating anyone, that's above my pay grade. I'm watching a Broncos game and enjoying seeing capable QB play. It's been an awful season, I like seeing the Broncos do well, so I'm cheering on small victories. I'm sorry that I'm not dwelling on things I can't control and trying to be Joe Negative about everything. Do I think this is the Super Bowl? No. But it's been a long time since Denver has seen a QB make the throws being made tonight, so I'm enjoying it in the moment. Do I think Osweiler will be the starting QB here next year? No. But he's certainly making a case for himself to be the backup.
                        I didn't see you doing this last week with the shut out to the Jets though? I'm just not seeing consistency in what you're claiming
                        Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Originally posted by MHS View Post
                          that is the perfect way to summarize it hahaha
                          no but let's celebrate, this is amazing, it doesn't matter when the other team isn't trying.
                          Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• For those saying Indy tanking this game. These Indy coAches coaching not to get fired. We missing luck doesn’t help them

Comment

• That was a fun game to watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                                CJ has been a monster tonight

Why is Booker in there
                                Booker is a good change of pace back. CJ was a workhorse tonight and deserves credit for his night.
                                The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X