X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great game everyone!
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• I mean, we should be happy they're going to win, but we shouldn't really call this an achievement of any sort.
      Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• If you think the Colts aint trying, I got some ocean front property I wanna talk to you about
        :goz::helmet::helmet::helmet::goz:

Comment

• We’re going streaking!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Broncos win! Dilly Dilly!
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Elway View Post
              Booker is a good change of pace back. CJ was a workhorse tonight and deserves credit for his night.
              CJ sure does!
              Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• I don't care if this is fools gold, playing a tanking team or any other reason to not be happy that this was a more watchable game than most of the other games this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                  I didn't see you doing this last week with the shut out to the Jets though? I'm just not seeing consistency in what you're claiming
                  That's for two reasons: 1. Because I was scared success might lead to Siemian keeping his job next year. I know that's not happening with Osweiler.
                  2. Last week I still thought the high draft pick was possible, no wit would seem it's not going to happen, so I'm just going to cheer for the Broncos and hope Mayfield slips to them.

Comment

• Originally posted by DEN4EVER View Post
                    Love posting all game with my opinions and not even getting a single reply.
                    Thanks everyone

I read all your opinions. I'm just not talkative.
                    Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Nice team win tonight!

Comment

• Game over... A few extra days of rest. Next up Washington and KC.

See how Denver wraps up the year, Ruining it for KC would be a nice way to go out.
                        The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                          I mean, we should be happy they're going to win, but we shouldn't really call this an achievement of any sort.

Yeah you've made that clear. That's fine. No one is forcing you to.

Comment

• It is an achievement

After losing what - 7 or 8 in a row. To win 2 in a row. To turn the team around and avoid the spiral pit of misery lol
                            The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• I am going to be honest... I am not even all that happy that the Broncos won tonight. I got passed the point where I really cared a week or two ago. All I see is a lower draft pick and the chances of VJ coming back increasing with each win. Bring on the flames but, that doesn't give me a lot to feel happy about.
                              Toto, I don't think we are in Kansas anymore

Comment

• We need two things.

1. Stability at o line.

2. Stability at QB.

Brock can bring stability if we fix Oline.
                                sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

Working...
                                X