X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LSIGRAD09
    replied
    My comments on Stephenson are still valid.

Leave a comment:

• bronx_2003
    replied
    Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    They need to do more of that. He's gotten very little pressure all day.
    I don't like seeing injuries, with Brady and NE I make an exception.

The annoying thing is that Buffalo should be up by 4 points

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    Sack master brock. Geees. And off the rt again. And many if us want to draft a qb early.

Leave a comment:

• Endaround
    replied
    Donald Stephenson, your gateway to the quarterback.

Leave a comment:

• bronx_2003
    replied
    Originally posted by GMTD View Post
    This one was even worse than the Buffalo one. It was a sensational play, and it was so clear that Andy Reid challenged the on-field call after seeing the replay. I have no idea what a catch is anymore.
    To be fair I think the refs get an excuse with that, to me its very clear what is a catch and what isn't with these modern rules. I just think they make some really bad calls as witnessed today. Understandable in real tie but inexcusable after watching a replay.

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied
    Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
    Brady sacked on 3rd down in the rz. Butallo playing to win.
    They need to do more of that. He's gotten very little pressure all day.

Leave a comment:

• JakeNbake
    replied
    No one on this team has any awareness.

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    Brady sacked on 3rd down in the rz. Butallo playing to win.

Leave a comment:

• bronx_2003
    replied
    Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    $3 mil was the 2017 savings if he would have been cut before 6/1/17. Broncos save $4.5 mil by releasing him before 6/1/18.

Releasing Talib, DT and CJ gives the Broncos another $22.5 mil cap savings...not much more needed to sign Cousins and have another $'30 mil in cap space.
    and provides enormous holes. I don't like cutting important players.

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied
    Don't know how a team expects to win if they get zero pressure on Brady. He has all day to throw.

Leave a comment:

• haciendadad
    replied
    What is we draft OT and RB and WR first three picks?

The o-line seems to be holding up for CJ. What if we got a RB like Nick Chubbs or Sony Michel? Then a fast WR like Equanimeous St. Brown! Of course that means we get a QB FA or draft one that slips.

Leave a comment:

• bronx_2003
    replied
    Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Or take a TD off the board if they score.
    Yea that was a disgusting call, and I admitted last week that they got the Jesse James call right. How they took that TD away from Buffalo was a joke......... to be fair I don't know how KC just lost the challenge with the Hill TD either, these NFL refs are shocking.

Leave a comment:

• Fantaztic7
    replied
    Originally posted by kingelway7 View Post
    So do we keep CJ next year? He is set to get $3M next season but there’s no cap hit if we cut him.
    Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
    Have to. That is cheap for a starter and he is a good blocker and receiver plus he runs tough. Why open up another hole to fill. I'm quite happy with CJ, Booker, and seeing how Henderson does.

I don't think the running game is a problem.
    $3 mil was the 2017 savings if he would have been cut before 6/1/17. Broncos save $4.5 mil by releasing him before 6/1/18.

Releasing Talib, DT and CJ gives the Broncos another $22.5 mil cap savings...not much more needed to sign Cousins and have another $'30 mil in cap space.

Leave a comment:

• Endaround
    replied
    Can the Denver Broncos offense do anything !!!! LOL

That should be put in a xmas cracker
    Broncos offense, responsible for out of state fans increased alcohol consumption.

Leave a comment:

• GMTD
    replied
    Wow KC just had a TD taken away that was clearly a TD. The officials in the NFL are absolutely terrible. Its a tough job but they are really bad.
    This one was even worse than the Buffalo one. It was a sensational play, and it was so clear that Andy Reid challenged the on-field call after seeing the replay. I have no idea what a catch is anymore.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X