X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bronx_2003
    replied
    Originally posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
    With below average receivers and a banged up o-line he managed 3TDs on a defense that features arguably the best pass rusher and 2 elite corners.
    So do you shell out 'elite' money for a 'good' QB ?

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied
    I am really disgusted with this offense. I mean, can we be worse? It's really sad that we can't score at all.

Leave a comment:

• shawinkerpoppin
    replied
    Originally posted by Mel B. View Post
    Maybe I just don't see what you see cause I get to see him play each week living in DC.

Or maybe because our QB situation is so poor that even average QB play looks impressive to you!
    With below average receivers and a banged up o-line he managed 3TDs on a defense that features arguably the best pass rusher and 2 elite corners.

Leave a comment:

• Rastic
    replied
    On the brighter side, I liked the game plan they had for Siemian. Not a single turnover!

Leave a comment:

• Mel B.
    replied
    This year he did it against the rams and Seahawks which are elite defenses. Not sure what your expecting him to do it every week? Lol. If you break down game winning drives against top 5 defenses I’m sure you won’t find a QB with more than a couple a year.
    Maybe I just don't see what you see cause I get to see him play each week living in DC.

Or maybe because our QB situation is so poor that even average QB play looks impressive to you!

Leave a comment:

• -Rod-
    replied
    Quarterback, oh, quarterback... Where art thou?

Leave a comment:

• Mel B.
    replied
    Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Thanks for reinforcing the point. When you're fatigued your effort drops off.
    Yeah our defense has been mentally fatigued for 2-3 seasons now with our piss-poor QB play and do-nothing offense we've put on the field going back to Manning's last year..

Leave a comment:

• SMR81
    replied
    Again I'm asking how many of those were against WINNING teams???
    I quickly counted 3, could be wrong.

Leave a comment:

• SMR81
    replied
    Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Ok, but here there was no effort. WR went in motion, no communication causing no one to cover him. You are lying to yourself for the sake of this argument. Defense messed that up 100%, it happens.

Leave a comment:

• shawinkerpoppin
    replied
    This year he did it against the rams and Seahawks which are elite defenses. Not sure what your expecting him to do it every week? Lol. If you break down game winning drives against top 5 defenses I’m sure you won’t find a QB with more than a couple a year.

Leave a comment:

• Fantaztic7
    replied
    Originally posted by SMR81 View Post
    Come on man, I didn't say that either. Look at the play, that was not a fatigue issue. No one even tried to cover him.

Leave a comment:

• Mel B.
    replied
    11 game winning drives in the last 3 seasons as a starter ain’t bad.

Leave a comment:

• kingelway7
    replied
    As if this day can’t get worse, I’m projected to lose my fantasy championship game today by 1 point.

Leave a comment:

• kev5ifty6
    replied
    1 game out of how many as a starter vs winning teams???

Even a broke clock is right twice a day!

But Elway was dumb to sign Vance and dumb to let Wade go so he may continue to be dumb by signing a mediocre QB to a franchise QB contract!

I hope he smartens up before making another dumb decision.
    Elway needs to be put in concussion protocol. Can't seem to evaluate talent.

Leave a comment:

• shawinkerpoppin
    replied
    1 game out of how many as a starter vs winning teams???

Even a broke clock is right twice a day!

But Elway was dumb to sign Vance and dumb to let Wade go so he may continue to be dumb by signing a mediocre QB to a franchise QB contract!

I hope he smartens up before making another dumb decision.
    11 game winning drives in the last 3 seasons as a starter ain’t bad.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X