X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheAsianPA
    replied
    Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    I hear ya. On the road vs. Seattle, Cousins lost four starters on the line and played with two backups plus two players signed off the street. He led a 4th quarter comeback drive to win - clutch.
    Yeah whatever the case is, he is far more consistent than any QB we have now. Elway can see this pretty clearly

Leave a comment:

• Fantaztic7
    replied
    Originally posted by Elway View Post
    When he is not playing the Broncos he is severely mediocre. Not reliable in the clutch, and he yells "You like that!"
    I hear ya. On the road vs. Seattle, Cousins lost four starters on the line and played with two backups plus two players signed off the street. He led a 4th quarter comeback drive to win - clutch.

Leave a comment:

• lvbronx
    replied
    Run the ball with CJ and try to get him his 1000 yards, he wants it and deserves it.

Leave a comment:

• Broncoholic JS
    replied
    Of course we won't fire Joseph...SMH

Leave a comment:

• Endaround
    replied
    3rd and 14...we got this

Leave a comment:

• swinginhorseman
    replied
    Originally posted by lvbronx View Post
    Bolles has been at least as bad as Stephenson this game and we didn't have to give up a #1 pick to draft Stephenson.

True.... Bolles is a the rookie and today was treated like a fool. On the other hand, Stephenson is the vet that treated the Broncos like they were the fool for signing him to that crazy contract...... . He ain't worth a food stamp!

Leave a comment:

• Bronco51
    replied
    Deflected pass from the ‘tall’ QB

Leave a comment:

• TheAsianPA
    replied
    Originally posted by Elway View Post
    Loved that Washington was hugging and high fiving the coach, not like they are playoff bound because of this game.
    Probably because its their last home game with Cousins

Leave a comment:

• kingelway7
    replied
    So does Elway hand the blank check to Cousins today or wait til March?

Leave a comment:

• Broncoyearound
    replied
    Originally posted by KansasKrista View Post
    This kind of thought process depresses me to no end. Let them just sit back and see if VJ gets any better and two years down the road when it is beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is not HC material, we pick up and start over. Problem I have with that is isn't it obvious now.. and what exactly is the point in wasting another year or two waiting to see if this guy is an ugly duckling who will turn into a swan or just an ugly ducking who will only get a little uglier with each loss. What a waste.
    Hmm new scheme new coach and turnover amongst turnover is never a good image across the league. Not for players or coaches who may want to come here. We won't get anywhere firing coaches every year and unless you are sure you can get a proven coach I say stay pat.

The bright side to it would be if the GM does his job when u are ready to make a coaching change the roster will be a ready now roster as opposed to a project that would take 3 to 4 years cause we all know coaches wants players to fit the scheme. Does that make sense to you? Or the reason rather behind my statement?

Leave a comment:

• Bootleg
    replied
    This isn't even a playoff-caliber team that's dishing out a spanking.

Leave a comment:

• JakeNbake
    replied
    Good thing we called timeout to give them more time to score!

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied
    Originally posted by lvbronx View Post
    So VJ can pretend to be a good coach.
    OMG, he sucks and we suck so bad. It's comical.

Leave a comment:

• roushmartin6
    replied
    Fire Joseph

Leave a comment:

• Bootleg
    replied
    The only way this season can get any worse is if the Pats clinch the #1 seed next week and then go on to win another Super Bowl.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X