Originally posted by worldsoutro View Post
    Why take a timeout????
    So VJ can pretend to be a good coach.

Leave a comment:

• kingelway7
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
    DT with his obligatory drop
    There’s 2 guarantees in the NFL on a weekly basis...

DT dropping a pass and a Patriots opponent “dropping” a TD

Leave a comment:

• Elway
    replied
    Loved that Washington was hugging and high fiving the coach, not like they are playoff bound because of this game.

Leave a comment:

• fraguela09
    replied
    Originally posted by RunYouOver View Post
    I've had almost enough football for this year at this point
    KC has nothing to play for next week, so watch them “let” us win to cost us a few spots
    in draft positioning. We better start the third stringers and make sure we secure a 5-12 record.

Leave a comment:

• worldsoutro
    replied
    Why take a timeout????

Leave a comment:

• Bootleg
    replied
    On a positive note, at least this awful season is almost over.

Leave a comment:

• KansasKrista
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncoyearound View Post
    Fairness to Joseph this team is mainly inherited Joseph had hardly any input on this team. Now with an off season and coaching changes and draft we can really evaluate Joseph.

However I will say some off VJ coaching moves this year has been bad but that's growing pains as a first time head coach. All in all let's see what he can do in year two.
    This kind of thought process depresses me to no end. Let them just sit back and see if VJ gets any better and two years down the road when it is beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is not HC material, we pick up and start over. Problem I have with that is isn't it obvious now.. and what exactly is the point in wasting another year or two waiting to see if this guy is an ugly duckling who will turn into a swan or just an ugly ducking who will only get a little uglier with each loss. What a waste.

Leave a comment:

• Bootleg
    replied
    Three steps?

Eh well, not like it matters.

Leave a comment:

• JakeNbake
    replied
    It's really hard for me to believe we're this bad. But I guess we are.

Leave a comment:

• swinginhorseman
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncoyearound View Post
    Speaking of Thomas I'm so ready to move on from bim. Who cares if we take a step back in offensive production I mean he's robbing the cap with lackluster performances. If he put forth effort more I wouldn't say it but um...he ain't with the money.

Agreed... He needs to take a huge payout to be worth it..

Leave a comment:

• Broncoyearound
    replied
    That looked like a fumble to me

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied
    Originally posted by SMR81 View Post
    No no that was definitely PI. That defender wasn't even looking for the ball.
    Alright, alright. I know I can't be objective about that team. I was already worked up about the TD being taken off the board. I was pissed that they threw the flag there.

Leave a comment:

• bronx_2003
    replied
    I would keep faith with VJ. I like continuity and this is his rookie year so hopefully he learns from it. He is also in a very difficult situation with the talent.... or lack of it....... on offense including the QB situation.

Would you sack McCarthy for their terrible record since AR got injured, including a shutout at home yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco51
    replied
    DT with his obligatory drop

Leave a comment:

• Broncoyearound
    replied
    Originally posted by Elway View Post
    Oh Vance. A good coach gets you wins. A bad one coaches you to losses. Your 5-10 record states which one you are.
    Fairness to Joseph this team is mainly inherited Joseph had hardly any input on this team. Now with an off season and coaching changes and draft we can really evaluate Joseph.

However I will say some off VJ coaching moves this year has been bad but that's growing pains as a first time head coach. All in all let's see what he can do in year two.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X