This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rastic View Post
    He seems like he has some good potential certainly played better at time than our stable of QBs - and someone the Chiefs are going to think long and hard about where Alex Smith is concerned.
    yea

Good potential

Complete opposite of Alex Smith right now. Big arm...bad decisions....well mobile too like Smith.
    Let's Ride!

Comment

• Originally posted by DEN4EVER View Post
      Didn't mahomes start the game?
      Unless by towel boy, yohr talking about Lynch XD
      Yes Mahomes started and played most game, once it started to turn into a blowout the Chiefs put their 3rd QB in which allowed the Broncos to come back and tie

Comment

• Originally posted by montee2ball View Post
        5th pick of the draft
        We are tied with 4 teams at 5 wins.

How do you know who picks 5th?

Pretty sure we pick ahead of Bucs but not so sure about Bears. Maybe Jets.

Per google/wiki if you know details

The team with the lower strength of schedule (i.e. their opponents compiled fewer wins) is granted the earlier pick in round one. Division tiebreakers (if the teams are in the same division). Conference tiebreakers (if the teams are in the same conference). Coin flip(s), which occur(s) at the pre-draft NFL Combine.
        Last edited by Hadez; 12-31-2017, 05:37 PM.
        Let's Ride!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
          How did Mahomes play overall?
          Pretty good for his first start. Good arm, seems like he's a gunslinger though, basically the complete opposite of Alex Smith.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post

http://www.tankathon.com/nfl
            Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Per google/wiki if you know details
              We've had a pretty easy schedule, 7th easiest the last time I checked

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                Thanks

Our opponents lost more games then they won...:brick:
                Let's Ride!

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
                  http://www.playoffstatus.com/nfl/nfldraftorder.html

Comment

In reality it was a fairly tough schedule but the division sucking brings the SOS down a lot

Comment

• Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
                      In reality it was a fairly tough schedule but the division sucking brings the SOS down a lot
                      Our opponents lost more games then they won.

Only Cinc and Indy share that with us in teams picking in top 14....including Oakland
                      Let's Ride!

Comment

Yes Mahomes started and played most game, once it started to turn into a blowout the Chiefs put their 3rd QB in which allowed the Broncos to come back and tie
                        Oh, wow.
                        I thought he played the entire game.

Gonna have to thank Reid.
                        Mahomes def has some potential if he led that come back drive to win the game.( makes me worry about our D )
                        Lynch has got to be cut now if he got to play against their 3rd String guy and still couldn't muster a win.
                        :goz::helmet::helmet::helmet::goz:

Comment

Our opponents lost more games then they won.

Only Cinc and Indy share that with us in teams picking in top 14....including Oakland
                          I think stats can be deceiving though. I look at who we played out of the division.

Matched up with the NFC East. The Giants sucked, the Skins on the road was not easy, Dallas were strong when we played them, Philly away was hard.

In the AFC we played NE, Buffalo away who are in the playoffs. The Jets and Miami suck.

Who were the 2 other AFC teams..... errrrmmmmm......... oh yea Cincy, they suck....... and Indy.

Actually I'm going to do a 180, after making this list you are right, our schedule and division was pretty awful lol, it makes our 5-11 look even worse !!

Comment

• Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
                            I think stats can be deceiving though. I look at who we played out of the division.

Matched up with the NFC East. The Giants sucked, the Skins on the road was not easy, Dallas were strong when we played them, Philly away was hard.

In the AFC we played NE, Buffalo away who are in the playoffs. The Jets and Miami suck.

Who were the 2 other AFC teams..... errrrmmmmm......... oh yea Cincy, they suck....... and Indy.

Actually I'm going to do a 180, after making this list you are right, our schedule and division was pretty awful lol, it makes our 5-11 look even worse !!
                            Glad I am not only poster who changes opinion mid post sometimes
                            Let's Ride!

Comment

Glad I am not only poster who changes opinion mid post sometimes
                              As I was writing I noticed that pretty much every team I was putting down sucked hard, so I couldn't lie to myself or you any longer

Comment

• Sandy Clough is so domineering I can't listen to him anymore. He takes all these phone calls and can't just shut up and let someone talk for 5 seconds before interrupting them rudely
                                The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Working...
                                X