replied
    Originally posted by Chop_Block View Post
    But, is he TALL?
    Practices well on Wed?

Leave a comment:

• Chop_Block
    replied
    Originally posted by Jason Sitoke View Post
    Not sure I like that pick. Guy threw for a grand total of 1800 yards in 11 games this year
    But, is he TALL?

Leave a comment:

• Chop_Block
    replied
    Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    So now we decide to play? I swear this season can’t end soon enough.
    The chiefs played with 33 players and then lost 3 of them. They had their tongues hanging out by the middle of the 3rd qtr.

Leave a comment:

• Chop_Block
    replied
    Originally posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
    Mahomes would have left that game with 3 maybe 4 picks had talib and Harris been on the field his decision making was pretty poor. His arm is great and he make some great throws. Reminds me of cutler when he was with us.
    Wasn't Talib the guy who olayed the chiefs tight end on that long play? As far as Cutler, well, I wouldn't make that comparison to any young QB. Why curse the guy

Leave a comment:

• dizzolve
    replied
    Sandy Clough is so domineering I can't listen to him anymore. He takes all these phone calls and can't just shut up and let someone talk for 5 seconds before interrupting them rudely

Leave a comment:

• bronx_2003
    replied
    Originally posted by Hadez View Post
    Glad I am not only poster who changes opinion mid post sometimes
    As I was writing I noticed that pretty much every team I was putting down sucked hard, so I couldn't lie to myself or you any longer

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
    I think stats can be deceiving though. I look at who we played out of the division.

Matched up with the NFC East. The Giants sucked, the Skins on the road was not easy, Dallas were strong when we played them, Philly away was hard.

In the AFC we played NE, Buffalo away who are in the playoffs. The Jets and Miami suck.

Who were the 2 other AFC teams..... errrrmmmmm......... oh yea Cincy, they suck....... and Indy.

Actually I'm going to do a 180, after making this list you are right, our schedule and division was pretty awful lol, it makes our 5-11 look even worse !!
    Glad I am not only poster who changes opinion mid post sometimes

Leave a comment:

• bronx_2003
    replied
    Our opponents lost more games then they won.

Only Cinc and Indy share that with us in teams picking in top 14....including Oakland
    I think stats can be deceiving though. I look at who we played out of the division.

Matched up with the NFC East. The Giants sucked, the Skins on the road was not easy, Dallas were strong when we played them, Philly away was hard.

In the AFC we played NE, Buffalo away who are in the playoffs. The Jets and Miami suck.

Who were the 2 other AFC teams..... errrrmmmmm......... oh yea Cincy, they suck....... and Indy.

Actually I'm going to do a 180, after making this list you are right, our schedule and division was pretty awful lol, it makes our 5-11 look even worse !!

Leave a comment:

• DEN4EVER
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    Yes Mahomes started and played most game, once it started to turn into a blowout the Chiefs put their 3rd QB in which allowed the Broncos to come back and tie
    Oh, wow.
    I thought he played the entire game.

Gonna have to thank Reid.
    Mahomes def has some potential if he led that come back drive to win the game.( makes me worry about our D )
    Lynch has got to be cut now if he got to play against their 3rd String guy and still couldn't muster a win.

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
    In reality it was a fairly tough schedule but the division sucking brings the SOS down a lot
    Our opponents lost more games then they won.

Only Cinc and Indy share that with us in teams picking in top 14....including Oakland

Leave a comment:

• bronx_2003
    replied
    We've had a pretty easy schedule, 7th easiest the last time I checked
    In reality it was a fairly tough schedule but the division sucking brings the SOS down a lot

Leave a comment:

• bronx_2003
    replied
    http://www.playoffstatus.com/nfl/nfldraftorder.html

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    Thanks

Our opponents lost more games then they won...:brick:

Leave a comment:

• Broncos-R-Great
    replied
    We are tied with 4 teams at 5 wins.

How do you know who picks 5th?

Pretty sure we pick ahead of Bucs but not so sure about Bears. Maybe Jets.

Per google/wiki if you know details

Leave a comment:

• TheAsianPA
    replied
    We are tied with 4 teams at 5 wins.

How do you know who picks 5th?

Pretty sure we pick ahead of Bucs but not so sure about Bears. Maybe Jets.
    http://www.tankathon.com/nfl

Leave a comment:

Working...
X