This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    That TD was fantastic. Changed the protection, knew he was going to get hit, stood in, waited, hit the open guy (threw into the blitz) and it went for a TD. That was incredible!

Kelly will start for Denver eventually. It might not be until 2020, but he will be Denver's starting QB at some point. I'm now convinced.
    I was saying this since he’s got drafted as Mr. irrelevant in last years draft... He was my favorite quarterback in the 2017 draft!

Comment

• Originally posted by RobertR View Post
      I don't feel the least bit bad for a guy who could never be bothered to put forth the effort needed to be an NFL quarterback. He does not belong in a pro uniform. Let him go home and play his video games.
      How do you know he didn't put in a lot of work this offseason? or are you going off his first year reports? Because from the reports i saw this offseason he went to a QB guru camp to help improve his game. We don't know what type of work he puts inside the building.

Comment

• LOL, I want to see the Vikings score here so Kelly has to come out and throw it some more

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoyearound View Post
          I have no heard the stadium that loud since and I hate to bring it up but the Tebow era. The atmosphere must be incredible over there wish I was there. Sadly Louisiana is so far away haha

Both times coming off historically poor season's, the fans are just looking for something to cheer for. Tebow gave reasons in 2011, Kelly is giving reasons tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
            He will get another game..... sadly. Lol....
            Maybe his last

Comment

• Chad Kelly made this night so much better
              sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Originally posted by kona bronco View Post
                I was saying this since he’s got drafted as Mr. irrelevant in last years draft... He was my favorite quarterback in the 2017 draft!

Then kudos good sir! 2010 has been on the bandwagon for as long as I can remember as well.

Comment

• if Kelly can lead us to a game winning drive this boards will go nuts

Comment

• Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
                    Great to see Kelly play amazing. but i cant help but feel bad for Lynch. Confidence has to completely gone at this point. however, that's football.
                    I feel bad that we don't have Kelly and Sloter battling it out for the #2QB spot, when we could have had that right now.
                    Adopt-A-Bronco: Tim Patrick

Comment

• Nice play by Sloter there as well. He put together a nice drive there. Maybe both team's should replace their backups with QB3?

Comment

• I've been on the Chad Kelly bandwagon since we drafted him, guy is a baller
                        sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• which corner gave up that TD?
                          Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                            which corner gave up that TD?
                            hunter i believe

Comment

• Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
                              hunter i believe
                              I know who's not making the team now
                              Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Another impressive pass by Sloter there. He throws the slant pass well. Not being demeaning there, I mean he puts it out front and has good anticipation.

He may be a better QB than I give him credit for. I will give people that.

Comment

Working...
                                X