Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don’t get me wrong I’ve been impressed with Kelly tonight.

But that pick was the boneheaded plays I warned people about. That us SEC fans are all too familiar with.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by kona bronco View Post
      Chad’s biggest flaw over confidence in his arm, he’s a gunslinger, loves taking chances.
      If he can learn from it and move on, it's fine. It's if he makes the same mistakes over and over that it's a problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABQBronco25 View Post
        Dammit Kelly, don't give the coaching staff some ridiculous justification to keep Paxton up on the depth chart. Although I still liked him standing in the pocket and trying to go through his reads despite the INT.
        He has to take chances down 7 late in the game, I'm sure he is going to get that " you have to be smarter" talk but they also know the situation

Comment

• These future gym teachers can't tackle
          sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
            If he can learn from it and move on, it's fine. It's if he makes the same mistakes over and over that it's a problem.
            He has that young Favre and Elway mentality when it comes to his arm.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABQBronco25 View Post
              Dammit Kelly, don't give the coaching staff some ridiculous justification to keep Paxton up on the depth chart. Although I still liked him standing in the pocket and trying to go through his reads despite the INT.
              I don't think they have any excuses. Lynch looked like he was panicked every time the ball was snapped. Kelly was poised, went through his reads, made plays. Now it's time to see if Kelly can do the same v a higher level of competition.

One reason to keep him 3rd (which isn't a bad thing) is that he will then run the scout O in week 3 of the PS which means a full practice week against the first team defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
                These future gym teachers can't tackle

Some may sell cellular phones as well.

Comment

• looks like Kelly isn't going to have much time this game anyways. Vikes eating the clock with the run game
                  Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Kelly reminds me of Brett Favre, always going to sling it and take chances. There is going to be a good number of int's but also a good number of big plays too

Comment

• Sloter exposing our garbage tier 3 players
                      Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Getting sad now...game almost over at least we have many more to come.
                        :go:

Comment

• Now we can see Kelly run the 3 minute drill

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                            Sloter exposing our garbage tier 3 players
                            Most team's 3rd string are garbage.

Comment

• Trevor Siemian is going to have to nickel and dime 3 and 4 yard completions all week so he can keep his job. I can imagine the Vikings coaches talking after practice "Siemian was perfect today, 18 for 18!" of course it'll be for a total of 43 yards, but that's how he wins competitions!

Comment

• Kyle Sloter is like Chuck Norris when playing in Denver in the preseason
                                :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X