Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heuerman is a good player. He just never got the opportunities. Completely ignored on screen passes, not targeted when open. Now he has a QB that can work the middle of the field [if he gets his usual accuracy back].
    sigpic

Comment

• It’s really good to see 3 rookies in the offensive huddle at the same time running with the first team.
      Follow me on Twitter
      @gmoney8150 Personal account

My Broncos account @All_DenBroncos

^^^Follow^^^

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
        Not a great throw by Case there

we got bailed out
        The ball was perfectly thrown for an easy TD, clear DPI on on the defender

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoyearound View Post
          Jeff trying to say don't forget about him tonight. Good to see him making plays
          Just Like Cody Laitmar, they are their best when games don't matter. But he look good tonight, ill give him that.
          Originally posted by broncos SB2010
          I doubt Chubb is high on their radar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
            That might be all we see from Keenum.....
            I'm okay with this. Though another successful drive would really help his confidence out a lot.
            Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
              Yea bad throw but worked out
              yep

Woulda been so much sweeter though to see the pass over the top and Sutton nabbin it for the TD
              The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
                Heuerman is a good player. He just never got the opportunities. Now he has a QB that can work the middle of the field [if he gets his usual accuracy back].
                He just needs to stay healthy.....

Comment

• Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
                  The ball was perfectly thrown for an easy TD, clear DPI on on the defender
                  ball was under thrown mang

rewind it
                  The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                    yep

Woulda been so much sweeter though to see the pass over the top and Sutton nabbin it for the TD
                    Yeah that was a pretty ballsy throw, this was him trusting his receiver all the way. Hopefully it's a sign of things to come
                    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Josey Jewell needs to start so we can plug this run defense
                      sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                        I'm okay with this. Though another successful drive would really help his confidence out a lot.
                        These guys have to build chemistry and get into a rhythm. They got it going some tonight. Keenum was off early but got it going. If he would have laid that pass out further for Sutton he would have walked into the end zone.

Comment

• Marshall getting dragged, this is where that weight lost didn't do him any favors here
                          Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                            Marshall getting dragged, this is where that weight lost didn't do him any favors here
                            Whew that was awful.....

Comment

• Marshall getting carried to the first down. Maybe if he didn’t lose that weight. Playing at a safety weight. Makes no sense

Comment

• First down !!!!!

These officials are S H O C K I N G

Comment

Working...
                                X