This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ABQBronco25 View Post
    Yeah, this new helmet penalty rule is going to wreck so many games this year.
    The NFL is going to run themselves into the ground with this kind of crap. More rules means less people watching

Comment

Yiadom is a sure tackler, but he isn't doing the best in coverage
      Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
        This new helmet rule is seriously making this game near unwatchable. I wonder if enough sales drop if they'll ease up on it
        Every year the game gets harder to watch with stupid penalties. Such a shame that this great sport I discovered 15 years ago is being spoiled beyond recognition.

Comment

Good opening stop. Got to see a bit of that motor that Chubb can bring I liked it
          :go:

Comment

They stiffened up to end the drive. No points given up. Good enough start. Lets go offense! Watching the play by play on NFL.com is painful

Comment

Originally posted by ABQBronco25 View Post
              Yeah, this new helmet penalty rule is going to wreck so many games this year.
              The NFL is self destructive ................ ironically by implementing rules to mitigate destructive elements
              The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

if the NFL really wants to promote safety for the players they should implement a weight limit

yes a weight limit. And return the rules to what they were back in the 70s
                The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Doesnt look like much has changed so far...
                  Glen Haven Fire

Comment

And we go 3 and out again.
                    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

And yet another three and out. Unacceptable
                      sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

The drought continues.

Comment

Case has been inaccurate

Comment

Ugh, same old offense. At least with Marquette King, our Special Teams is special in a good way for a change.

Comment

I like our DL and front 7 in general but the backfield coverage worries me. I know Harris will come in and form a good 1-2 with Roby but Yiadom is a rookie and Brock has big flaws.

I like Simmons and he has potential but he needs to clean up the busted coverages from last year.

We need Cravens to get fit and start playing to help the TE issues.

Comment

And that's one heck of a punt by King. Out of all the signings, he is by far and away the best
                                Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Working...
                                X