replied
    Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    What is the CW?
    A national TV network:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_CW

Leave a comment:

• LSIGRAD09
    replied
    Let's go! I ran home from the airport for this.

Leave a comment:

• MHOC
    replied
    Well every you know what is running with it like it’s legit
    MAkes me so mad

Leave a comment:

• JakeNbake
    replied
    Originally posted by MHOC View Post
    What’s up with all these DT to NE trade rumors?? All over my FB and some even say they have heard some things out of Denver’s office because they are so high on Sutton.

That would be so dumb unless they wanna give us a 1 or Gronk.
    Florio just made it up and said he had no reason to say it other than his "weird feeling" and Elway doing crazy things like letting Ward go last year.

Leave a comment:

• MHOC
    replied
    What’s up with all these DT to NE trade rumors?? All over my FB and some even say they have heard some things out of Denver’s office because they are so high on Sutton.

That would be so dumb unless they wanna give us a 1 or Gronk.

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied
    Originally posted by L.M. View Post
    I'm glad the CW decided to aire this game!
    What is the CW?

Leave a comment:

• L.M.
    replied
    Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
    I actually hope Denver goes 0-4 this preseason. Last year they go 4-0 and have arguably one of the worst seasons in team history. Reverse psychology I guess......
    I always want to us to get losses out of our system in preseason if we have to lose at all.

Leave a comment:

• L.M.
    replied
    I'm glad the CW decided to aire this game!

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied
    Wish I could watch but am listening on 850 KOA....

Go Broncos.

Leave a comment:

• MarkB
    replied
    Go Broncos!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• JakeNbake
    replied
    Hello everyone!

We're all aware that things can get heated during game time and people can become upset by play or calls or anything... just remember every we still follow the Code of Conduct even during game time. If you miss behave you're more likely to be met with a temporary ban plus IP then at normal times because this is the busiest time for us mods and we won't have time do deal with repeating offenders. If you lovely folks could just behave that'll save us all some time.

Have your opinions share your excitement just make sure to follow the Code of Conduct.

Also... Go Broncos!

Leave a comment:

• maaskesr
    replied
    Hope to see another quick start. We were bad at that all year last year and in the first preseason game. Hopefully the 2nd game wasn't a fluke.

Want a more accurate Keenum, and him working with Sutton more. Throw one deep to him again.

More clarity at RB and TE would be nice, as well.

See more of Chubb and hopefully Jewell. Also want to watch more of Yiadom. I actually think he's been doing really well for a rookie. He's had some balls caught on him - but he's always been right there and been beat just because of great adjustments by WR or timing throws. He should be able to pick that up as he goes and gets more experienced, but he doesn't seem to be blowing coverage and always right there.

I'll be on a date with my wife, though, so I'm probably going to miss all/most of it, which makes me sad. Wish I could rewatch it later somewhere.

Leave a comment:

• armedequation
    replied
    Originally posted by Peanut View Post
    Thanks for starting the thread, CaribouRanch.

I have an hour before we leave for the game. I don't care if it's preseason, I'm excited to see the Broncos again. Should have a good look at the starters. Having a full half should settle them in.
    Have fun!!!!

Go broncos!

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Thanks for starting the thread, CaribouRanch.

I have an hour before we leave for the game. I don't care if it's preseason, I'm excited to see the Broncos again. Should have a good look at the starters. Having a full half should settle them in.

Leave a comment:

• bronx_2003
    replied
    Last week was good, the first and second teamers did well. Lynch blowed and the 3rd team D gave up 2 late TD's to lose but so what. Pre-season wins and losses are meaningless as we saw last year.

Hopefully no injuries and efficiency on both sides of the ball. It will be fun watching Chad Kelly and see how his progression is going

Leave a comment:

Working...
X