X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JvDub95
    replied
    Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
    All I want is some efficient movement of the ball on O, some good stops on D and NO INJURIES
    I 2nd that, please oh please stay away from the injury bug!!

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    All I want is some efficient movement of the ball on O, some good stops on D and NO INJURIES

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
    I actually hope Denver goes 0-4 this preseason. Last year they go 4-0 and have arguably one of the worst seasons in team history. Reverse psychology I guess......
    I'd be okay with that.

Leave a comment:

• JvDub95
    replied
    I actually hope Denver goes 0-4 this preseason. Last year they go 4-0 and have arguably one of the worst seasons in team history. Reverse psychology I guess......

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    I read earlier that Lynch might not even get to play tonight. Let's see how that works out with upsetting him.

Leave a comment:

• Broncos @ Redskins Preseason Week 3 Game Night Thread

Hi, Broncos fans! . Our 2018 Denver Broncos try to avoid remain winless, as they are in the East Coast to play the Washington Redskins.

Most of the starters and first-string players traditionally are on the field for the most playing time during tonight's third preseason game.

Broncos and Redskins players and each teams coaching staffs, continue both their on-field audition and evaluation in live game action, to form the final 53-man regular season roster, from the current 90-man training camp roster by the September 3, deadline.

Tonight is the Broncos first preseason meeting with the Redskins since 2004, and Redskins are also hosting a preseason game with our Broncos in Our Nation's Capital Since 1973.

Denver will try to win in a preseason game in Washington D.C. in their third attempt, but also their first preseason game tonight played at FedExField. Redskins routed the Broncos, 41-10, on August 11, 1972. and 14-10 on August 10, 1973 with both games played at RFK Stadium.

Washington defeated Denver by the score of 20-17, in both teams recent preseason game ,when both teams met at the Pro Football Hall Of Fame Game in Canton, Ohio, on August 9, 2004.

Denver and Washington are playing their seventh preseason game and meeting in the preseason. Redskins owns a 5-1 record after games played with the Broncos in August 1971, 1972, 1973, 1979, 1984, and the 2004 PFHOF Game.

Redskins also defeated the Broncos 17-13 in both teams first preseason meeting at Mile High Stadium in 1971.

Broncos only preseason win over the Redskins was their 13-6 win, played at Mile High Stadium, back on August 11, 1979.

Denver Broncos in their team history had only one winless preseason record. Broncos were winless in their very first year in professional football, back in 1960, finishing 0-5 in the preseason. and eventually finished their first regular season in the American Football League at 4-9-1.

Broncos finished their 2017 NFL Preseason Record undefeated at 4-0, and outscoring the Bears, 49ers, Packers, and Cardinals 107 points to 50 points in those four games. 2017 was their first undefeated preseason since 2005.

Broncos also had their first undefeated preseason in 1982, and later in 2000. Both Denver Broncos teams finished with 11-5 regular season records.

Washington though, also defeated Denver by the score of 42-10 in Super Bowl XXII, played in San Diego back on January 26, 1986.

Washington defeated Denver most recently with a 27-11 win at FedEx Field back on December 24, 2017. Broncos and Redskins are also tied 7-7 in the all-time regular and postseason series between the teams.

Redskins signed RB Adrian Peterson to help and add depth to their running game for tonight's contest with the Broncos. Peterson will wear #26 in his jersey, last worn by former Bronco and Redskin player Clinton Portis. Portis is currently the sideline reporter for the Redskins Preseason Television Network.

Mostly sunny skies 79 degrees, feels like 77 degrees, along with 6 mile east/northeast winds, is the game forecast tonight, for the 5:35PM Mountain Standard Time kickoff at FedExField, in Landover/Hyattsville, Maryland.

NO injuries, great luck to all the players making their cut to play for the upcoming 2017 NFL regular season, win your first game, albeit on the road, in your 2018 NFL season, and LET'S GO BRONCOS!!!!

Broncos @ Redskins Live 2018 NFL Preseason Game Center:

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201808...fo&tab=preview
    Last edited by CaribouRanch; 08-25-2018, 02:43 PM.
Working...
X