• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    AP is done.
    I thought he looked good for his first game. Running behind a new oline he has no chemistry with and in a new offense.

I think he would’ve had a much better year last year if Palmer never got hurt. He only played one full game with him and put up big numbers. After that they played the Rams and Palmer was injured. Then he only played 4 games after that.

Now if he can stay healthy for 16 games is a completely different story

Leave a comment:

• 18Broncos
    replied
    Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Absolutely love it.

Leave a comment:

• Fantaztic7
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Originally posted by armedequation View Post
    Did sanders score his td on that side? I ask because when i replayed i noticed the crowd was really loud cheering

Butler its hard to be upset when washington didnt convert a 3rd down until at least halfway through the 3rd
    We were loud. It felt like a home game. I just wished they yelled "In-com-plete". Would have been perfect.

Originally posted by The Irish View Post
    Agreed. I was club level section 320. Definitely more orange than burgundy and gold. And that weather! Great night to watch a football game.
    Beautiful weather. Great game.

Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Glad you all got to go!!!
    It was just preseason but it was great for pictures, especially in the second half when the first string were on the sideline with helmets off and having fun. Von dancing. Wolfe walking around looking mean. We had some loud fans near us who yelled for some of the players. A few of them turned and acknowledge the crowd. One guy started yelling for Paxton, wanting him to get on the field. Another guy tells him to shut up, so of course he didn't. They went back and forth for awhile. Tebow got thrown in. One thing about Lynch. He's so tall, he was easy to find.

Oh, and I did watch the game.

EDIT: I scanned through this thread last night before going to bed. Every time I saw Dymonte Thomas, I thought it said Dynamite Thomas. I thought he had a new nickname (it's positive, so it's okay).
    Last edited by Peanut; 08-25-2018, 12:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Fantaztic7
    replied
    Hope the Broncos keep Thomas!

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied
    Originally posted by Bootleg View Post

He had a solid outing
    He said he hopes someone keeps him, but he hopes Denver keeps him.

Hey Dymonte, we hope Denver keeps you too. Great game last night man!

Leave a comment:

• Bootleg
    replied

He had a solid outing

Leave a comment:

• 18Broncos
    replied
    Just read the stats. Washington had 110 yards on 32 plays in the first half. I'm not sure why people would be upset about the first team D after this game?
    They didn't come out with negative yardage by the opponent. No turnover created. No safety registered. They sucked. 🤣
    (I need the sarcasm emoticon).

Leave a comment:

• JvDub95
    replied
    Ok, so I just watched the replay of the game in NFL network. My impressions of the game.....

Very excited about the 1st team offense and defense. I thought both sides of the ball played well. Freemans td run was nice and its obvious to me Sanders is going to be the go to target for receivers.

Kelly did a good enough job to keep the back up spot. He had a bad flutter throw that I'm sure he wants back but fortunately it didn't cost him anything. I thought he had a beautiful throw in the back of the endzone that should of been caught by #89.

Very funny, I dont know if anyone watched the replay on NFL network but they blanked out every offensive snap after 10:44 on the game clock. Which means they blanked out every touch by Lynch. They didn't show a single play in 4th quarter by Denvers offense, except the kneel down..... Wierd!!!

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    replied
    Just read the stats. Washington had 110 yards on 32 plays in the first half. I'm not sure why people would be upset about the first team D after this game?
    Run D could have been better but AP made some great runs.

Overall, defense was great but still a little concerning AP played well after barely getting any time in Washington.

Leave a comment:

• Fantaztic7
    replied
    Originally posted by Peanut View Post
    I don't know if they showed it on TV or not (haven't watched it, yet), but there were a LOT of Broncos fans there. We were on the visitors side, row 3 on the 50 and that whole section was mostly orange. It was awesome.
    Glad you all got to go!!!

Leave a comment:

• Fantaztic7
    replied
    Possibly because AP opened with a 7 yard run followed by 13 and 15 yard runs. On the 13 yard play Peko was held which allowed AP to cut upfield. The 15 yard play came on a 4th and inches and he bounced outside.

The defense had 3 sacks in the first half and the starters did not allow a 3rd down conversion. Redakins punted 4 times, turned the ball over on downs once and only managed a FG.

Defense played very well in the first half.

Leave a comment:

• The Irish
    replied
    I don't know if they showed it on TV or not (haven't watched it, yet), but there were a LOT of Broncos fans there. We were on the visitors side, row 3 on the 50 and that whole section was mostly orange. It was awesome.

Agreed. I was club level section 320. Definitely more orange than burgundy and gold. And that weather! Great night to watch a football game.
    Last edited by The Irish; 08-25-2018, 04:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Bootleg
    replied
    Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Good showing by our Broncos tonight.
    First team looked solid on both sides of the ball

Not perfect, but a much-needed confidence boost. Sanders, Sutton and Freeman had encouraging performances.

Leave a comment:

• armedequation
    replied
    Did sanders score his td on that side? I ask because when i replayed i noticed the crowd was really loud cheering

Butler its hard to be upset when washington didnt convert a 3rd down until at least halfway through the 3rd

Leave a comment:

Working...
X