This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    If he had a coordinator like Musgrave over a couple of years (and put the work in), things might have turned out differently.
    Watching tonight Elway has to be disappointed, because this is probably the QB he was hoping he drafted. And he's doing it on what's likely his second last day on the team.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoNTemecula View Post
      AZ Safety’s have no shot to show out tonight
      Whoops I’m a few minutes behind on the DVR

Comment

• A superb throw and catch for the TD right there. Paxton absolutely deserves credit for a great throw, but it was a quick throw to the first read. I want to see him work through progressions with confidence. Might be asking too much though...

Comment

• Elway: Billy Mus, call the easiest formations in your play book. Show Case lynch and let’s get something in trade.

Billy Mus: You got it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
            Ironically, a lot of fans don't care about that when they're arguing that the latest third string (Dysert, Siemian, Sloter) should be given a real shot.
            Sloter may get the nod over Siemian. He's looked pretty good, especially against Tennessee.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABQBronco25 View Post
              A superb throw and catch for the TD right there. Paxton absolutely deserves credit for a great throw, but it was a quick throw to the first read. I want to see him work through progressions with confidence. Might be asking too much though...
              He's taken so much heat for the bad (almost all of it deserved) he does deserve credit for the good. I wonder if he might by himself another year with this performance tonight? I doubt it, usually being passed on the depth chart means you're done. But who knows?

Comment

He's taken so much heat for the bad (almost all of it deserved) he does deserve credit for the good. I wonder if he might by himself another year with this performance tonight? I doubt it, usually being passed on the depth chart means you're done. But who knows?
                Yes credit where it's due. But I sincerely hope thats not the case. There are plenty of other guys who have shown more who deserve a roster spot over Lynch.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by gtown53 View Post
                  Sloter may get the nod over Siemian. He's looked pretty good, especially against Tennessee.

He's been much better this year. But he wasn't ready for being a first or second QB last year. And some on here thought he should be starting, based on his play against third stringers who were going to be cut.

So I was just pointing out the irony of the statement that people (not that particular poster) wanted Sloter to start for his play against 3's, but give no credit to Lynch, because it's against 3's.

Comment

• Hop is hard to tackle.
                    sigpic
                    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

He's been much better this year. But he wasn't ready for being a first or second QB last year. And some on here thought he should be starting, based on his play against third stringers who were going to be cut.

So I was just pointing out the irony of the statement that people (not that particular poster) wanted Sloter to start for his play against 3's, but give no credit to Lynch, because it's against 3's.
                      Yeah, good point. If Lynch had looked like this from Day 1, there would be an argument to be made to keep him.

Comment

Watching tonight Elway has to be disappointed, because this is probably the QB he was hoping he drafted. And he's doing it on what's likely his second last day on the team.
                        Some things just don’t work out. I believe there was an aspect of Elway moving up to draft him that Lynch didn’t realize he had to work really hard. It was like, “I’ve arrived” and when he lost the competition with Siemian he never recovered. Some people can handle adversity and others can’t.

Comment

• Hey, nice throw Paxton.
                          Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

I haven't seen any posts claiming Sloter should be starting, only that he should have made the 53 last year as the third QB and not risking cutting him for the practice squad. Last year I would have put Lynch on IR and kept Sloter as the 3rd QB behind Trevor and Os.

Comment

• What was that?
                              sigpic
                              2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• 14:10 left in game...
                                ...Paxton all by himself on the bench

....Kelly yucking it up with friends

....something just unhealthy bout the dude(lynch)
                                The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Working...
                                X