This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Experience View Post
    A fire hydrant with lips? What the hell.....
    Freaking quote of the night.

Comment

• Preseason 2 minutes from being over. Were there any injuries tonight? How'd Cravens do? That aside, we're 36-40 hours from knowing the final 53 and the week long countdown to the first game beginning. Real football is just about here!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
        You wanna tackle those thighs?
        I bet he really hates dogs

Comment

• This dude is a meme. Like it's really annoying but I can't stop laughing now.
          sigpic
          2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Now he's a fire hydrant with eyebrows
            sigpic

Comment

• Now he's got eyebrows lol

Comment

• I see Jones is wearing number 20, I assume that's showing respect to Champ and 24?

Comment

• Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
                  I see Jones is wearing number 20, I assume that's showing respect to Champ and 24?

Na. On the 20 strikes and you are out plan.....
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                    Na. On the 20 strikes and you are out plan.....
                    Champ gave permission I'm assuming he'll get it for regular season.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• Great team win tonight.!

GO BRONCOS :thumb:

Comment

Champ gave permission I'm assuming he'll get it for regular season.
                          It seems like something he'd have already if he were going to have it. If I'm not mistaken it hasn't been given out since Bailey was released? So it wasn't about availability.

Comment

• Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
                            It seems like something he'd have already if he were going to have it. If I'm not mistaken it hasn't been given out since Bailey was released? So it wasn't about availability.
                            He probably didn't take it out of respect originally... than Champ gave it so it might just be a once the regular season starts.
                            sigpic

Comment

• After watching the game Lynch was the better of the two qbs. He made some nice throws and took care of the ball. Kelly made a bad play with the pick and had a rough first quarter failing to get first downs by throwing short of the sticks. The pick was also short of the sticks.

Henderson should make the team at RB and iI at we will carry 5 as Lindsey can be split out as a receiver if needed. Williams onthe other hand should be destined for the practice squad.

McKenzie lookedlike the best returner as jones didn't really impress me with his few and Cracraft didn't look as good. So returner will be interesting if either cracraft or McKenzie did enough to grab a receiver spot.

The final 53 is going to be tough because obviously lynch is probably gone but did he do enoughto getus a trade partner and how do we split up the numbers to get our best 53 should be an interesting couple of days.

Adopted Broncos:
                              (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                              (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                              (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                              Adopted posters:
                              Everyone

Comment

He probably didn't take it out of respect originally... than Champ gave it so it might just be a once the regular season starts.
                                Great point. I hope he's decided not to wear it out of respect to Bailey. He's worn other numbers during his career (21 with the Cowboys, 32 with the Titans) so it's not like he's worn it his entire career. He just did so in Cincy. So he could be less inclined to care about wearing it.

Comment

Working...
                                X