Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Credit to Lynch for finishing strong. For his sake maybe he lands somewhere and builds a role as a backup.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rastic View Post
      I miss the few minutes we had the Spanish audio.
      did you have 'the time of your life'?
      The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
          He probably didn't take it out of respect originally... than Champ gave it so it might just be a once the regular season starts.
          @MikeKlis
          42s42 seconds ago
          More
          Adam Jones said he wore no 24 in first place because of Champ Bailey. And if he makes the team Jones will wear no 24 for season. #9sports
          sigpic
          2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Comment

• It could be future value in having 3 quarterbacks.
              what the

The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Sadly Paxton Lynch played well, and Kelly didn’t. I think it muddied the waters a lot there....
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
                  Henderson earned a spot but I would hate to not see Williams at least make it to the PS.
                  Right!

Minus Booker, all our backs have looked good this preseason.

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                    Sadly Paxton Lynch played well, and Kelly didn’t. I think it muddied the waters a lot there....
                    Kelly didnt play well, we watch a different game?

Comment

• Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                      Kelly didnt play well, we watch a different game?

He had some great plays, but I guess I should say... the offence struggled when he was in... and that was part him too.
                      sigpic

Comment

He had some great plays, but I guess I should say... the offence struggled when he was in... and that was part him too.
                        If you watched, you could see they were evaluating Williams and Henderson more than seeing what Kelly could do when he was in.

Even then, Kelly played well given he was throwing to guys who arent gonna make the team minus Patrick.

Comment

Kelly was 12 of 19 for 126 yards. He had the INT which was a terrible pass, but outside of that he was decent.

I think the offense gained around 180 yards in the first half. They started each drive with terrible field position and had penalities kill drives. Paxton was blessed with better field position in the second, and less penalities.

Comment

• Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                            If you watched, you could see they were evaluating Williams and Henderson more than seeing what Kelly could do when he was in.

Even then, Kelly played well given he was throwing to guys who arent gonna make the team minus Patrick.
                            so they weren't evaluating the crucial backup qb position at all...really? all the media and team hype prior said otherwise

and PS...lynch played with the exact same personnel
                            come on lynch did play better than Kelly
                            he had three straight scoring drives, one aided by a TO, and wold have had 4 straight if McManus didn't miss the fg

three of his five drives ended up with points...cant dismiss it

I mean all the sloter hype was based off the exact same late game play
                            sigpic
                            when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                              He probably didn't take it out of respect originally... than Champ gave it so it might just be a once the regular season starts.
                              You sir, are correct. I saw today that he'll take 24 if he makes the final roster. He might be a candidate to get cut this week and signed week 2. I forget how exactly it works but there's a provision in the CBA that if veterans are on a roster for week 1 then at least a certain portion of their salary becomes guaranteed. But if they're cut and then brought back for week 2 it doesn't happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
                                You sir, are correct. I saw today that he'll take 24 if he makes the final roster. He might be a candidate to get cut this week and signed week 2. I forget how exactly it works but there's a provision in the CBA that if veterans are on a roster for week 1 then at least a certain portion of their salary becomes guaranteed. But if they're cut and then brought back for week 2 it doesn't happen.
                                I hate the rule, sure it helps the team but to me I see it as kind of a slap in the face to that particular veteran and then he’s expected to resign next week lol

Comment

Working...
                                X