This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mozzerpete View Post
    Or you can move on and let others post their opinions according to CoC.
    He/she was also exercising their right to state their opinion that people should move on. That's not going to stop anyone else from still voicing their opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArchAngel View Post
      Sloppy win. Surprisingly, good play calling by Musgrave. Keenum needs a kick in the arse! He CANNOT have those INTs against the likes of KC or other good teams. Needs to clean that crap up. Simmons, not the answer at Safety.
      Simmons had a great INT. His INT was the answer at that point in the game.

Comment

Sloppy win. Surprisingly, good play calling by Musgrave. Keenum needs a kick in the arse! He CANNOT have those INTs against the likes of KC or other good teams. Needs to clean that crap up. Simmons, not the answer at Safety.
        Lol. Simmons is absolutely the answer at safety.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by The Experience View Post
          Lol. Simmons is absolutely the answer at safety.
          Yeah all I really saw today was that blown coverage on the one TD but that really didnt seem like his fault he just was trying to save the play after someone else missed that assignment.

Comment

• Case didn't look the part........

Comment

• Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
              Case didn't look the part........
              Jersey didn’t fit well?

Comment

Last edited by L.M.; 09-09-2018, 06:49 PM.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
                  Case didn't look the part........
                  He looked both parts TBH. He looked like a stud at times and a bum at others. Hopefully he cuts down on some of the bad throws, and takes a first down scramble over trying to go for a home run. He's definitely far better than Siemian and Os, but $18M per year warrants much better play.

Comment

• Originally posted by cirehawk View Post
                    He/she was also exercising their right to state their opinion that people should move on. That's not going to stop anyone else from still voicing their opinion.
                    To tell someone to "move on" just because you don't like the topic is catty.

If I ever disdainfully attempt to shut down future conversations, please feel free to call me out on it because we all have the right to speak our minds. In the meantime, I'll "move on."

Comment

• We got a win, and it was not a given today. Impressed with the youngins. I am actually surprised that our 1-2 punch in the backfield are both rooks. Nice variation with these young men.

Of course Von is "the man"....no surprise. Probably out to show the world that those huge D contracts do not equate to league MVP. You have to play for that....although I will be honest, great contracts follow great play.

We do need to be a little concerned with Keenum's errors. They could have easily cost us the game. However our receivers overall had a nice day. Want to see more Sutton. And we really need to step up our TE production once and for all. There are glimpses, but that's been the norm for too long.

Lots to like....some stuff that needs fixing. 1 and 0.

Comment

• Originally posted by nickmeyer View Post
                        Case was a mixed bag teams will now know Sanders is his favorite target, he needs to calm down dude has hearth though more than I can say for any QB we have ever had since #7 was playing including Manning.
                        Ohhhhh boy we are DOOOOMED

Comment

• The defense stepped up again and really helped wim the game. The running game was pretty good. Case is a backup QB but I think he'll be good enough if he can keep the turnovers down

Comment

• Comment

• We have to remember that we can never count Wilson out. That guy can make some magic happen at anytime. I'm not trying to be too cocky, but I don't see the raiders being this much of an issue. Derek car regressed last year and their defense is bad

With that being said, I really think they need to throw some jump balls more to Sutton. I don't see a 3rd CB covering him or defending those passes

Comment

• I guess Keenum can be forgiven for the picks, but, if the defense is going to give up big plays, he better not throw any more of them.
                                My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                                You Mad Bro?
                                Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X