Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If CK can come back and air it out with confidence after ints. like he did tonight, then w/Broncos def. and new found talent on off. they should be double digit winners this yr. Not saying CK will never have a worse game then tonight but, we should win games easily this yr. when he has great outings and there should be many.

Comment

• Lindsay was amazing... I think my favorite play might be his tackle on the PR. Reminded me of TD. Plus he's like 5'8 180 so it's even more impressive.
      sigpic
      2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
        Lindsay was amazing... I think my favorite play might be his tackle on the PR. Reminded me of TD. Plus he's like 5'8 180 so it's even more impressive.
        I liked the one that had the line all piled up at the home and next thing you know he is shooting out of that jumbo pile up for a decent gain.

Adopted Broncos:
        (2011-2013) Eric Decker
        (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
        (2019-Current) Drew Lock
        Adopted posters:
        Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
          I liked the one that had the line all piled up at the home and next thing you know he is shooting out of that jumbo pile up for a decent gain.
          Yeah he like dove forward 5 yards in the air.
          sigpic
          2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
            Yeah he like dove forward 5 yards in the air.
            He is probably a leprechaun and ran between everyone's legs but to hide his secret he done as he reached the end of the pile. Crazy how he gets so small.

Adopted Broncos:
            (2011-2013) Eric Decker
            (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
            (2019-Current) Drew Lock
            Adopted posters:
            Everyone

Comment

• Gutty win. Always good to get the first one... particularly at home. Hopefully OAK drops its game tonight, and we have a chance to put them in an 0-2 hole next week...

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by haciendadad View Post
                  If their kicker hadn't missed two FGs in a row, we may have lost that game if it had gone to OT.
                  I've never understood this logic. Kickers miss kicks. Quarterbacks throw interceptions, people fumble, defenders miss tackles, and defenders and receivers both drop big time passes. You can literally go through 98% of the games in history and say if this team didn't make some mistake then they could have possibly won. The team that makes the least amount of mistakes often wins. That's part of sports. And kickers missing kicks are a big part of the NFL game.

Comment

• Originally posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
                    I've never understood this logic. Kickers miss kicks. Quarterbacks throw interceptions, people fumble, defenders miss tackles, and defenders and receivers both drop big time passes. You can literally go through 98% of the games in history and say if this team didn't make some mistake then they could have possibly won. The team that makes the least amount of mistakes often wins. That's part of sports. And kickers missing kicks are a big part of the NFL game.
                    Not to mention that if you change one event in the game everything that follows changes and it is impossible to know the outcome.

Comment

• Originally posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
                      Yeah, he was really reaching on that one. Janikowski missed both badly, he could've got 5 chances at that and missed all of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                        Not to mention that if you change one event in the game everything that follows changes and it is impossible to know the outcome.
                        Yes the time travel movies and shows are pretty explicit on this point!

As I said earlier "almost" doesn't count in the NFL and whether it's "almost won" or "almost lost" makes no difference, so neither does "if" nor "could have" (unless it's for players breaking down tape and learning lessons from mistakes and lost opportunities). Plenty of teams have won the Superbowl by 3 points or less making mistakes along the way, but no one remembers all that crud, just the W!
                        Last edited by L.M.; 09-10-2018, 12:14 PM.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• Two things.
                          1- where can I purchase a #30 Jersey?
                          2- Let's give Joe Woods some love for the design of the defensive scheme. I know they need to work on tackling which I am sure they will, but the play calling to where stewart and Chris got sacks were amazing.

Comment

• YOU all sound just like the vikings fans last year. same kind of comments after an interseption. "we need Teddy" all the way through to the nfc championship. Teddy couldn't get on the field after he healed. take a deep breath
                            case has this

Comment

• Originally posted by Casefan View Post
                              YOU all sound just like the vikings fans last year. same kind of comments after an interseption. "we need Teddy" all the way through to the nfc championship. Teddy couldn't get on the field after he healed. take a deep breath
                              case has this
                              Keenum only threw 7 INTs all last year.... he threw almost half that amount in just one game, I think some of the criticism is justified

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
                                Keenum only threw 7 INTs all last year.... he threw almost half that amount in just one game, I think some of the criticism is justified
                                Or you could use that as an example of a fluke. If multiple interception games become commonplace, then I'll jump right on that worry wagon.
                                Last edited by ksubroncosfan; 09-10-2018, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X