X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Game Day Thread: 2018: Week 1 Seahawks vs Broncos

Welcome Back Broncomanianc!

First off let me thanks the Mod staff for letting me do this yet once again, I truly appreciate it.

Here we are getting ready for another season of Broncos football. We would be hard pressed to do worse than the dreg of 5-11 season last year.

The Afc went through a number of changes, No Alex Smith, No K Mack, these are positives for our team.

We also made a lot of changes since last year, the best getting rid of all three QBs who started a game for us. We made some interesting moves in the draft. Case Keenum in my opinion is an upgrade, provided the O-line can do better than they have the last three seasons. I’m Intrigued by Royce Freeman, Excited by Chubb and Jewell, and like the potential we have in Chad Kelly. I also like Heureman and Butts at TE. Weird to say but I’m kinda ok with Adam Jones at CB as well. We made some moves we needed to make, now is the time to see if they were the right ones.

As usual I look at out 10 year snap shot. Opening day we are 8-2. Not bad consider the history of coaches we have had during that time. Of the 8 wins, 6 were home, 2 on the road. The two losses were one on the road, one at home (McDaniels/Fox) This will be the 7th year in a row , we have opened the season at home. We have won the last 6. (Not that it got us to the playoffs the last 2 seasons)

To start the season we face an old former division nemesis the Seahawks. They are not quite the team from Superbowl 48. The Legion of Doom is now the Legion of Earl Thomas. Still they have Danger-Russ at QB and he is a playmaker either by his arms or legs. We shouldn't sleep on this team, they had issues last season and still managed to go 9-7. They have a good coach, Great QB and have a few play makers on each side of the ball still.

That being said I look for Von and Chubb to be chasing Russ all over the back field as Seattles Oline was almost as bad as ours. Hoping to see the Case Keenum of last year and not the one of pre-season. It;s the first game, we all have hope. Let's see what our team can do. I feel the offense will be much improved.

Thank you one and all. Please as usual follow the rules of the COC. It's game 1, the mods have a long season ahead of them. Let's help them as best we can. Looking forward to the upcoming season, all the highs and lows. As always GO BRONCOS!!
    The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

Elway's official game day thread. The season has officially started.

Welcome back Broncos Country!

Comment

Cant wait!!!!!!! Go Broncos!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

First thread of the year! Don’t forget to tip you thread starter!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BRONCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSS
        sigpic

Comment

Been waiting for this day for far too long.

Go Broncos!!!!!!!
          To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

Yo Arizona!!!

Go Broncos!!!!

May we destroy Seattle, and send them packing!!!

Comment

Let's go Broncos!
              sigpic
              2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Thanks for doing the GDTs, Elway!

Go Broncos!!
                Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Been waiting for years to beat Seattle. let today be the day! Go BRONCOS!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

It’s game day! Let’s go Broncos!!!
                    sigpic
                    The Bronco fan pledge;
                    I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
                    I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
                    I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
                    I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
                    Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

Really looking forward to the game. Excited to see everyone in action
                      Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Wish Earl Thomas was inactive but hope the holdout hurts his cardio in Mile High
                        Last edited by IHaveBRONC-itus; 09-09-2018, 06:20 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for kicking the season off right Elway! Let’s GOOOOOOOOOOOO BRONCOS!
                          sigpic
                          ******** Adopt a Bronco 2019 | #70 Ja'wuan James :thumb: ********
                          ***** Adopt a Bronco 2017-18 | #72 Garett Bolles *****

Comment

Lets go!! Broncos!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Trying out my signature size, can't quite get it right
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X