X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ABQBronco25
    replied
    Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
    Did anyone notice that Brandon McManus' post game presser? There was a woman journalist in there just burning him up with her eyes while he was explaining his kicks. Funny

I'll see if I can find that

here it is..... right around 7:30
    Haha that was great, thanks for sharing. McMoney deserves some interest like that, especially when he stood so tall on a day full of incompetent kicking.
    Last edited by ABQBronco25; 09-17-2018, 11:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

• dizzolve
    replied
    Did anyone notice that Brandon McManus' post game presser? There was a woman journalist in there just burning him up with her eyes while he was explaining his kicks. Funny

I'll see if I can find that

here it is..... right around 7:30

Last edited by dizzolve; 09-17-2018, 11:34 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Originally posted by Rastic View Post
    I'll have what she's having.
    You like tea?

Originally posted by Elway View Post
    Gonna be a Fun game in the Peanut house!
    It always is.

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Peanut was the only one, I believe, that said we were gonna win. Thanks Peanut for your optimism. I will never doubt you again. lol

There were a few others. FL was one.

My post about the Ravens game. I think DT still cares. I would love for him to go out and prove it. Just like Keenum. Prove that last year was his norm, not the exception.

And Flacco? I want Flacco to self sack because Von looked at him.

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied
    Peanut was the only one, I believe, that said we were gonna win. Thanks Peanut for your optimism. I will never doubt you again. lol

Leave a comment:

• broncolee
    replied
    Go Broncos!!!!

It didn’t sound like a pretty game, but they beat the Raiders and that’s what matters!

Chuckie’s only beaten the Broncos once!!

HAHA!!!!

Leave a comment:

• ArchAngel
    replied
    Originally posted by drhiii View Post
    Believe you are right. Should have happened when he still had value. His performance in the Super Bowl(s) should have been illuminating. Am surprised he has lasted this long. The bloke just does not have the focus during gametime.
    Not a fan of DT, at all but in Super bowl 48, DT set a record for receptions. I think, maybe 13?

Leave a comment:

• Elway
    replied
    Originally posted by Peanut View Post
    This needed to be quoted again.

Our D needs to be in his face. Make him make mistakes. Put the fear of Von in him.

And being the optimist that I am.....Keenum will throw rockets to DT for at least 3 TDs.

And we shut out the Ravens in their house.

Hey, I can hope, right?
    Gonna be a Fun game in the Peanut house!

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Getting rid of DT this year doesn't make any sense.
    It makes plenty of sense, he needs to be on our bench behind Sutton and Patrick so that we can let them grow as WR's. They are already outplaying DT.

Leave a comment:

• Rastic
    replied
    Originally posted by Peanut View Post

Our D needs to be in his face. Make him make mistakes. Put the fear of Von in him.

And being the optimist that I am.....Keenum will throw rockets to DT for at least 3 TDs.

Hey, I can hope, right?
    I'll have what she's having.

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    Better to be bad in a win than great in defeat. The Raiders played very well, and Carr was locked in, and they lost.

Originally posted by Elway View Post
    VJ gonna VJ. Didn't agree with all the ref calls, so I'm glad we still got the W.

But maybe it's time to put DT a little lower on the Depth chart. Time to put him on notice, you need to perform.

Next week we face Flacco, again not a world beater, but we need to build up as many wins as we can.

Hey, I can hope, right?

Leave a comment:

• drhiii
    replied
    Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    Bruce Arians was completely wrong when he talked about pace at that point, and wondered why the team wasn't going no huddle? At that point the Broncos O had been 3 and out at least three times and the defense had been on the field for long stretches, the worst thing you can do in that scenario is go no huddle and then go three and out and get the D on the field quicker. The O needed to make some plays to establish themselves first.

As for them being out coached early, Oakland absolutely had the better game plan. Those coaches get paid to win games too. But in the end the Broncos made the right adjustments and the Raiders couldn't match that.
    Totally agree with you on the no huddle comment. Arians was off base on that one. But believe he was reaching for something that would insert some energy. I did agree the Broncos were taking too long between plays. They looked unprepared, mentally. Which meant they had great difficulties adjusting quickly. One way to inject fire is no huddle... but agree.. not then. Still, something had to light a fire under them because they just looked like they were waiting to get hit in the mouth a few times to motivate. Emphasize that because it drives me personally nuts. Their cohesiveness throughout most of the first 3 quarters was worse than dismal.

Leadership?

Leave a comment:

• the0rangecrush
    replied
    Believe you are right. Should have happened when he still had value. His performance in the Super Bowl(s) should have been illuminating. Am surprised he has lasted this long. The bloke just does not have the focus during gametime.
    There are sooo many hot takes in this post, let's just say I disagree.

Leave a comment:

• Butler By'Note
    replied
    Will agree with that. Coaching won them the game. It is also what lost them the first 2 1/2 quarters too. The game starts well before you take the field. What we saw was horrific from a coaching standpoint, until the latter part. The commentators kept interjecting, well, comments, that seemed obvious to zillions of people watching. The pace, the rhythm of the game management which comes down to coaching was... did I mention horrific. It wasn't until they went into hair on fire mode that some things started happening. Which was being commented on very early.

Something else that seemed apparent is... leadership. Who are the leaders? There appears to be a gaping hole on leadership. It shows.
    Bruce Arians was completely wrong when he talked about pace at that point, and wondered why the team wasn't going no huddle? At that point the Broncos O had been 3 and out at least three times and the defense had been on the field for long stretches, the worst thing you can do in that scenario is go no huddle and then go three and out and get the D on the field quicker. The O needed to make some plays to establish themselves first.

As for them being out coached early, Oakland absolutely had the better game plan. Those coaches get paid to win games too. But in the end the Broncos made the right adjustments and the Raiders couldn't match that.

Leave a comment:

• drhiii
    replied
    Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Getting rid of DT this year doesn't make any sense.

Leave a comment:

• drhiii
    replied
    Originally posted by Dotst View Post
    5 catches, 11 targets, for 18 yards for DT this game. So he has 11 catches, 21 targets for 81 yards. Wow. Does this guy NEVER get open? A 52% catch rate IS TERRIBLE.

The raiders played a pretty good game honestly. Their Oline is good so we couldn't get any pressure, but it doesn't help they had multiple open guys every play for quick throws. Then their dline kept our rushing game pretty slow for the most part. I didn't expect this hard of a game. It feels like we have 10x more talent than the Raiders, but we just keep getting out coached.
    Outcoached.... yep.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X