X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flosstein
    replied
    Just some terrible football today. Only solid units were Punt RX and FG defense. Everyone else collectively sucked!

Leave a comment:

• $Broncos$
    replied
    Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    What the hell are these coaches doing? I don't get it? Why are we running the ball in these situations? I'm tired and done with this mess.

Game over. Penalties.. running the ball when you should have passed. This team is a joke. I thought Musgrave was an offensive genius. Whatever. These coaches are a joke. Bye bye season.
    Elway wanted a yes boy. Not a man.

Leave a comment:

• bronx_2003
    replied
    Hard to win games when the OL is this bad.

4th and 6 and what happens ? A defender is in CK's face immediately. We can discuss a ton of issues but until the OL can at least function with some competency then we are going to struggle moving the ball with any consistency.

Leave a comment:

• cthroatgtr
    replied
    Team is undisciplined. Defense is no longer elite. Keenum wasn’t the answer. It’s going to be another long season. VJ is over his head.

Leave a comment:

• jimtaylor
    replied
    Now comes 6 loses in a row

Leave a comment:

• Mel B.
    replied
    Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Why is Keenum playing so poorly? Why all these INT's? I don't understand it. I am so disappointed in him and our team. I bought into the hype this offseason.
    You mean as opposed to his previously POORly played 5 out of 6 years???

Leave a comment:

• Chronoless
    replied
    Can we leave VJ and his coaching staff in Baltimore?

Leave a comment:

• Butler By'Note
    replied
    Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    All the weak links were weak today
    Yep. The Broncos played poorly overall. Oddly enough they started the game fired up.

Leave a comment:

• Bootleg
    replied
    That's embarrassing

Leave a comment:

• montee2ball
    replied
    C’mon people. What did you expect from a $36 million undrafted QB?

Leave a comment:

• Amy-Selic
    replied
    Keenum is NOT good enough. mediocre is no longer good enough since we no longer have an elite defense

Leave a comment:

• jimtaylor
    replied
    Stewart out run by Flacco, yeah he is on the wrong side of 30

Leave a comment:

• IBeWriteGood
    replied
    Was this game utterly pitiful or utterly pathetic? I can't decide yet.

Start off with a 3 and out, special teams block and a TD on the first offensive play and yet still manage to lose.

SMH.

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    That one is on the coaching and Keenum. QB needs to stay out of the huddle until the right guys are on.
    Anything on coaching at this point is also on Elway

It was obvious last year that the coaching was not at a NFL level yet we decided to roll with it another year.

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied
    What the hell are these coaches doing? I don't get it? Why are we running the ball in these situations? I'm tired and done with this mess.

Game over. Penalties.. running the ball when you should have passed. This team is a joke. I thought Musgrave was an offensive genius. Whatever. These coaches are a joke. Bye bye season.

And I'm so disappointed in Case Keenum. I bought into the hype that he was gonna be good. I thought he was gonna have turned the corner and be what we needed. He sucks. I'm tired of his freaking turn overs in the RZ. I'm tired of watching the sluggish offensive.

I'm still sick of the fact that we let go of Wade. This team, these coaches suck.
    Last edited by broncoslover115; 09-23-2018, 02:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X