X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheAsianPA
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncoyearound View Post
    That last catch was not a catch I just watched it twice so a missed call by that ref
    it's not going to be their first or last against us.

Leave a comment:

• dizzolve
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncoyearound View Post
    That last catch was not a catch I just watched it twice so a missed call by that ref
    one foot in right?

Leave a comment:

• JakeNbake
    replied
    Originally posted by flosstein View Post
    Exactly what I’m here saying. That clearly wasn’t a catch
    We'd rather challenge a play that you can't challenge.

Leave a comment:

• Broncoyearound
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Butler By'Note
    replied
    Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Even Dave Logan and Ed McCaffrey are saying how horrible the refs are. They are saying they can't believe the horrible calls they are making against us. So freaking sick of is.
    It's Ray Lewis day. The Ravens got a lot of phantom calls in the playoffs during Ray Lewis' retirement season. It's like the NFL and officials of Ray putting on his white suit and causing trouble.

Leave a comment:

• cuff46
    replied
    Total team meltdown When Keenum has time receivers can't get open, no discipline, OL can't block.

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    Look at the bright side...we could be Minn...having got Cousins...thinking we are a Super Bowl contender and losing to Buff 27-0 at home.

Leave a comment:

• flosstein
    replied
    Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
    he got 2 feet in bounds/>?
    Exactly what I’m here saying. That clearly wasn’t a catch

Leave a comment:

• dizzolve
    replied
    This ref crew remembers Vinovich in the playoffs a few years ago vs Balt ........... so they know no matter how bad they call this game it'll never be worse than that game. ....

.... but they're doing a good job of trying

Leave a comment:

• Butler By'Note
    replied
    Originally posted by Hadez View Post
    Elway will keep his seat cool even if the rest of the football world thinks the seat should be hot
    Elway was going to fire him in January, Kubiak talked him out of it.

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    Originally posted by River Side View Post
    He's getting all the time in the world.. not the OL fault he's throwing floaters into the ground .. and this is coming from someone who's solidly behind the Case Keenum experiment and thought it's a great move.. Just not his best play today.. playing scared.
    You mean he is playing how TS, Lynch, Oz and pretty much every other QB outside PM has played behind a Bronco OL for years?

Hmm...what could that mean?

Leave a comment:

• 90YearOldFan
    replied
    This ravens offense is probably one of the best in the history of the NFL.. can't be stopped

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    The hold by Bolles was legitimate. The hold called on McGovern was wrong. I didn’t see what Leary did. For the most part the line has given Keenum time. Some of the throws by Keenum are just bad. Sanders bailed Keenum out on several passes.
    The whole damn balls was legitimate but they didn’t show us the replay of what Ron there he did to get the personal foul call.

But anyway if they are imploding it’s clear that Vance Joseph has no control over this team.

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied
    Even Dave Logan and Ed McCaffrey are saying how horrible the refs are. They are saying they can't believe the horrible calls they are making against us. So freaking sick of is.

Leave a comment:

• dizzolve
    replied
    he got 2 feet in bounds/>?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X