X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantaztic7
    replied
    Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    I mean that's around what number 2 play is league wide. We were spoiled with prime Talib and CHJ.
    He has the rest of the season to earn a contract. We’ll see how he plays as he gets more time playing outside. Depth is slim for the Broncos and he’ll probably get a contract unless a better option is available.

Leave a comment:

• Amy-Selic
    replied
    I mean that's around what number 2 play is league wide. We were spoiled with prime Talib and CHJ.
    But that is the game nowadays. Two elite CBs is what it takes to have an elite defense.

Leave a comment:

• the0rangecrush
    replied
    Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Did you see the play where Roby was beat by Crabtree? Roby looked like a rookie not a #2.

Leave a comment:

• Fantaztic7
    replied
    Roby has played to the level of a number 2 CB, the problem is our 3rd CB has been quite awful. This leads us trying to compensate to help, and creates issues.
    Did you see the play where Roby was beat by Crabtree? Roby looked like a rookie not a #2.

Leave a comment:

• the0rangecrush
    replied
    At this point Roby hasn’t earned a new contract. Definitely need help at CB.
    Roby has played to the level of a number 2 CB, the problem is our 3rd CB has been quite awful. This leads us trying to compensate to help, and creates issues.

Leave a comment:

• Fantaztic7
    replied
    Adding another CB should be the priority. Dream world we can get Peterson from the Cards.
    At this point Roby hasn’t earned a new contract. Definitely need help at CB.

Leave a comment:

• the0rangecrush
    replied
    As bad as the game played out the Broncos had a chance to comeback. I think there was 4-5 minutes left when the offense was knocking on the door (maybe 6 minutes?). Then they got the ball back and drove to get in scoring position again. This is why I still believe they have a chance to compete for the division - they haven’t played with consistency for an entire game.

Or, maybe they’re who we saw today. With the Chargers losing today we have a chance to lead the division with a win over KC. Admittedly the Chiefs, at least their offense, look unstoppable.
    Adding another CB should be the priority. Dream world we can get Peterson from the Cards.

Leave a comment:

• Fantaztic7
    replied
    This is what it boils down to, the worst part is, there were sooo many mental errors on players that killed us. Drops, penalties, missed assignments. So many good plays were brought back due to a mental lapse.
    As bad as the game played out the Broncos had a chance to comeback. I think there was 4-5 minutes left when the offense was knocking on the door (maybe 6 minutes?). Then they got the ball back and drove to get in scoring position again. This is why I still believe they have a chance to compete for the division - they haven’t played with consistency for an entire game.

Or, maybe they’re who we saw today. With the Chargers losing today we have a chance to lead the division with a win over KC. Admittedly the Chiefs, at least their offense, look unstoppable.

Leave a comment:

• the0rangecrush
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    You really wanna see Keenum try to throw deep?? Eeek....
    Eh his deep tosses havent been the big problem, but the middle of the field to TEs.

Leave a comment:

• Broncos-R-Great
    replied
    Originally posted by DavisMVP View Post
    We didn't run any corner routes or test them deep at all, and that where the Ravens are weak. Offensive coordinator has got to do better too.
    You really wanna see Keenum try to throw deep?? Eeek....

Leave a comment:

• DavisMVP
    replied
    We didn't run any corner routes or test them deep at all, and that where the Ravens are weak. Offensive coordinator has got to do better too.

Leave a comment:

• ManhattanBronco
    replied
    He had two bad holding penalties. Until this game he improved a lot. He regressed in this game with the two penalties but that doesn’t make him horrible.
    Agreed, the timing of the penalties today were terrible. He's still learning, hopefully he'll grow from trying to block a future HOFer

Leave a comment:

• Chop_Block
    replied
    We didn't score a point in the 2nd half while giving up 2 TDs and a FG to them. Seems to me the defense also deserves a D for the day. {The O was an F}

Leave a comment:

• the0rangecrush
    replied
    Too many bad plays across the board to win.
    This is what it boils down to, the worst part is, there were sooo many mental errors on players that killed us. Drops, penalties, missed assignments. So many good plays were brought back due to a mental lapse.

Leave a comment:

• Fantaztic7
    replied
    Ya but the drops were key ones that led that hurt us bad in key points. Plus, there were was a lot of being unable to beat coverage as well. Honestly Keenum didnt win or lose us the game he was in the middle performance wise, we just kept shooting ourselves in the foot again and again. OL was bad not just bolles. I will agree the defense was bad.
    Too many bad plays across the board to win.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X