Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just some terrible football today. Only solid units were Punt RX and FG defense. Everyone else collectively sucked!
    #swapping

Comment

• Keenum experiment will be over soonn

Comment

• Tank the season. Let's get ourselves a franchise qb. Going 8-8 won't help us
        sigpic

Comment

• On the whatever its worth stat of the day, Flacco did not throw for 300 yards, so that streak is in tact...
          The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

Comment

• I am so tired of this team. Deep down I knew the 2-0 start was a mirage. We didn't deserve to win those 2 games. The seahawks game we shoudl have blown them out but made countless mistakes. The oakland game we were lucky. Today showed who we really are. Case is just awful. Booker is awful. The refs are an embarrassment and our defense just isn't the same anymore.

Comment

• Come on people. Did you really expect Denver not losing a game this season?
              Denver usually loses early afternoon games
              Its not the end of the world

Go Niners

Comment

• Originally posted by jimtaylor View Post
                Stewart out run by Flacco, yeah he is on the wrong side of 30
                did you forget who Flacco caught like 5 years ago in a int? Chris Harris, I guess back then he was on the wrong side of his 20's too, should of let him go.
                Originally posted by broncos SB2010
                I doubt Chubb is high on their radar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                  Anything on coaching at this point is also on Elway

It was obvious last year that the coaching was not at a NFL level yet we decided to roll with it another year.

Elway wanted to fire Joseph and was talked out of it by Kubiak. So if we're going to blame things on coaching on others it would go to him. But ultimately sometimes it's just on the coaches. And other times it's just on the players. And other times it's just on Elway.

Comment

• The refs certainly killed the momentum today.
                    Why risk getting hurt? Why risk having brain damage later in in life when you know the referees are dictating the game!

The broncos started out strong but retorted to garbage but I think it all started with the officials today.

Comment

• Cant stand flacco since 2012
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
                        Tank the season. Let's get ourselves a franchise qb. Going 8-8 won't help us
                        lulz he didn’t get two 60 yard bombs for a couple of PIs

Comment

• I thought we could of won this game, we have a good team. We were out coached and out played.

Comment

• Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
                            Tank the season. Let's get ourselves a franchise qb. Going 8-8 won't help us
                            8-8?

That's a very generous record.

Comment

• Originally posted by bahn View Post
                              Come on people. Did you really expect Denver not losing a game this season?
                              Denver usually loses early afternoon games
                              Its not the end of the world

Go Niners
                              It's the same crap we've been seeing since Joseph's worthless butt showed up, unprepared, out coached, out played
                              sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Case was very average today, and the weak links on the OL just murdered drives
                                What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                                I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Working...
                                X