This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
    It's the same crap we've been seeing since Joseph's worthless butt showed up, unprepared, out coached, out played
    You're putting this on VJ?
    What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
    I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• Originally posted by jimtaylor View Post
      Stewart out run by Flacco, yeah he is on the wrong side of 30
      Angles are everything. Stewart had to reverse field too. Happens to the best of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by BR0NCOFANATIC View Post
        Another season where the offensive line sucks in pass protection
        Bolles had two bad penalties and not sure what Leary did to draw the penalty. The holding calls on McGovern were bogus, In fact the Ravens should have been called for hand to the face on the second one. The line gave Keenum tome most of the game. Keenum was indecisive and/or receivers weren’t getting separation. Sanders bailed out Keenum on several poor throws. I don’t think the line is the issue. Keenum played poorly and the defense wasn’t good for a lot of the game.

Comment

• Good luck trying t beat KC/. Not gonna happen.
          Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Originally posted by $Broncos$ View Post
            Elway wanted a yes boy. Not a man.
            Right it's on Elway, you forgot the "ego" word usually thrown out there. Of course he was going to fire Joseph and Kubiak talked him out of it. So maybe Kubiak wanted a yes boy?

Comment

• Here come the flamin hot takes

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
                I thought we could of won this game, we have a good team. We were out coached and out played.
                When are we not out coached?
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BR0NCOFANATIC View Post
                  Another season where the offensive line sucks in pass protection
                  It’s not the online... it’s the horrible play calling and routes

Balt is the 5th worse online in the league and von hasn’t touched Flacco

Why? Because their play calling is getting the ball out fast and the play selection has wide open rec
                  sigpic
                  when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Well nobody is on the high horse like last season. We know the theproblems. This solidifies it.

Comment

• Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                      You're putting this on VJ?
                      Yes, 120 yards of penalties shows how poor this team is coached. We didn't score since the first quarter
                      sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Originally posted by bahn View Post
                        Come on people. Did you really expect Denver not losing a game this season?
                        Denver usually loses early afternoon games
                        Its not the end of the world

Go Niners
                        The problem is that KC looks unbeatable with a QB playing like the most elite in the league.

Comment

• Originally posted by $Broncos$ View Post
                          Elway wanted a yes boy. Not a man.
                          Elway got rid of the Dogs!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
                            Bolles had two bad penalties and not sure what Leary did to draw the penalty. The hold of calls on McGovern were bogus, in fact the Ravens should have been called for hand to the face on the second one. The line gave Keenum tome most of the game. Keenum was indecisive and/or receivers weren’t getting separation. Sanders bailed out Keenum on several poor throws. I don’t think the line is the issue. Keenum played poorly and the defense wasn’t good for a lot of the game.
                            This game is on the OL way more than Keenum

Comment

• I get it everybody’s frustrated we lost. But cmon now really? I think we have the biggest cry baby fans in the LG. Keenum didn’t lose this game. Our Oline and all of the bone headed penalties did. You don’t win in the nfl with 125 yards of penalties. You just don’t.

We need to get Cravens healthy Ona mother note Jewell needs to be starting. He played very well when he was in the game. Our ILB can not cover anything. This whole quick throw Bs to the tight ends and running backs is getting annoying. Give the ravens credit for game planning against our weakness. Some positives from the game.

Comment

• We are who we thought we are....
                                The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X