Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Game Day Thread: 2018: Week 3 Broncos vs Ravens

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Freestyle View Post
    Yep. An expansion franchise that was picking at the top of the draft every year became a monster under Wade. San Diego as well.

    Calling him a failure because Kubiak had a stroke and they wanted a new coach is pretty lazy analysis.

    Stars thrive under him and he makes new ones. "only taking a good roster"... You are far off the mark.
    Yes, it's outrageous to me that some fans here will actually say ditching wade was not a loss. Looking at the Rams this year I can only feel jealousy, their defense is, surprise surprise, looking historically good

    Comment


    • just so many mistakes esp. by the offense everybody on OL had a penalty except paradis...bolles cost us at 6 points w/ his 2 and Leary's cost a fg try and the drop by Sutton right before half lead to there fg....also bolles half hearted block attempt on suggs on the play where Lindsay was thrown out

      next Monday night could get ugly if this offense cant score more than 14 well basically 7 points today...because there is no way I see us holding them under say 27

      Comment


      • oh forgot about yet another horrible keenum int going into score

        Comment


        • I was at the game, the blocked field goal TD was called back for a block in the back by a player that was on our bench #77. Then Linsey gets ejected for punching and the Ravens player piled on first. Plus we weren't going to win anyway it was Ray Lewis ring day. He gave a speech and everything. The refs were just bad.

          Comment


          • Being down by 14 we did have 2 pretty good drives that went deep late in the game but just couldn't finish them off.

            Seemed so far - but it was actually not out of reach

            Worst part of it all was the self inflicted penalties.
            The beatings will continue until morale improves....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
              There was tons of pressure throughout the game. His pick was bad, but also was the result of interior pressure. The OL got worked there are no two ways about it, and multiple OL penalties killed drives. Keenum was far from great, but he wasnt the reason we lost either.
              There was pressure on some plays however Keenum had time on enough plays. No line is going to pass protect an entire game without giving up some pressure. On one play Keenum only needed to tuck it and run for a first down.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                Being down by 14 we did have 2 pretty good drives that went deep late in the game but just couldn't finish them off.

                Seemed so far - but it was actually not out of reach

                Worst part of it all was the self inflicted penalties.
                Losing Brock and Lindsay definitely was big factor today.
                What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                I don't know and I don't care

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
                  There was pressure on some plays however Keenum had time on enough plays. No line is going to pass protect an entire game without giving up some pressure. On one play Keenum only needed to tuck it and run for a first down.
                  Right, but there were a lot of instances where he was unable to set his feet or scan the field. He did have his plays where held the ball too long, I cant say if he was gun shy or there was no separation. That said the OL was bad, in particular Bolles and McGovern were quite awful.
                  What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                  I don't know and I don't care

                  Comment


                  • Keenum got blocked in the back on the pick 6. With all of the tickytack stuff called in that game, that final TD should have been called back.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                      Losing Brock and Lindsay definitely was big factor today.
                      Yep and not having Pacman to start with
                      The beatings will continue until morale improves....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                        Yep and not having Pacman to start with
                        Mid game loses hurt, especially when both guys are big parts of the game plan.
                        What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                        I don't know and I don't care

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                          Right, but there were a lot of instances where he was unable to set his feet or scan the field. He did have his plays where held the ball too long, I cant say if he was gun shy or there was no separation. That said the OL was bad, in particular Bolles and McGovern were quite awful.
                          bolles tackles the guy 2 x and he gets up asking the ref what did I do...it was clear holding I think he has 5 holding calls already this year

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                            Right, but there were a lot of instances where he was unable to set his feet or scan the field. He did have his plays where held the ball too long, I cant say if he was gun shy or there was no separation. That said the OL was bad, in particular Bolles and McGovern were quite awful.
                            No question the penalties on Bolles were an issue. There were some plays where there was pressure. There were also plays were Keenum had time and made poor throws. Some of the plays when he held the ball too long could have come down to great coverage.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
                              No question the penalties on Bolles were an issue. There were some plays where there was pressure. There were also plays were Keenum had time and made poor throws. Some of the plays when he held the ball too long could have come down to great coverage.
                              Right, I think Keenum was meh. That said each position group failed one another at some point. If I had to rank it

                              OL
                              WR
                              QB
                              RB
                              What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                              I don't know and I don't care

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                                Right, I think Keenum was meh. That said each position group failed one another at some point. If I had to rank it

                                OL
                                WR
                                QB
                                RB
                                WR group starting with Sanders was fine. DT bounced back from last week. Sutton’s drop cost the offense a first down but it happens. Overall I wouldn’t put the WR group into the bad play. The RB play was off to a fast start until Lindsay was ejected. Freeman had some solid runs. Booker had one good play but otherwise not good on his runs - had holes and too hesitant to get upfield. I would put it on Keenum, the defense and penalties on Bolles.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X