This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    WR group starting with Sanders was fine. DT bounced back from last week. Sutton’s drop cost the offense a first down but it happens. Overall I wouldn’t put the WR group into the bad play. The RB play was off to a fast start until Lindsay was ejected. Freeman had some solid runs. Booker had one good play but otherwise not good on his runs - had holes and too hesitant to get upfield. I would put it on Keenum, the defense and penalties on Bolles.
    Ya but the drops were key ones that led that hurt us bad in key points. Plus, there were was a lot of being unable to beat coverage as well. Honestly Keenum didnt win or lose us the game he was in the middle performance wise, we just kept shooting ourselves in the foot again and again. OL was bad not just bolles. I will agree the defense was bad.
    What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
    I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
      Ya but the drops were key ones that led that hurt us bad in key points. Plus, there were was a lot of being unable to beat coverage as well. Honestly Keenum didnt win or lose us the game he was in the middle performance wise, we just kept shooting ourselves in the foot again and again. OL was bad not just bolles. I will agree the defense was bad.
      Too many bad plays across the board to win.

Comment

Too many bad plays across the board to win.
        This is what it boils down to, the worst part is, there were sooo many mental errors on players that killed us. Drops, penalties, missed assignments. So many good plays were brought back due to a mental lapse.

Comment

• We didn't score a point in the 2nd half while giving up 2 TDs and a FG to them. Seems to me the defense also deserves a D for the day. {The O was an F}

Comment

He had two bad holding penalties. Until this game he improved a lot. He regressed in this game with the two penalties but that doesn’t make him horrible.
            Agreed, the timing of the penalties today were terrible. He's still learning, hopefully he'll grow from trying to block a future HOFer
            sigpic
            ******** Adopt a Bronco 2019 | #70 Ja'wuan James :thumb: ********
            ***** Adopt a Bronco 2017-18 | #72 Garett Bolles *****

Comment

• We didn't run any corner routes or test them deep at all, and that where the Ravens are weak. Offensive coordinator has got to do better too.

Comment

• Originally posted by DavisMVP View Post
                We didn't run any corner routes or test them deep at all, and that where the Ravens are weak. Offensive coordinator has got to do better too.
                You really wanna see Keenum try to throw deep?? Eeek....

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
                  You really wanna see Keenum try to throw deep?? Eeek....
                  Eh his deep tosses havent been the big problem, but the middle of the field to TEs.

Comment

This is what it boils down to, the worst part is, there were sooo many mental errors on players that killed us. Drops, penalties, missed assignments. So many good plays were brought back due to a mental lapse.
                    As bad as the game played out the Broncos had a chance to comeback. I think there was 4-5 minutes left when the offense was knocking on the door (maybe 6 minutes?). Then they got the ball back and drove to get in scoring position again. This is why I still believe they have a chance to compete for the division - they haven’t played with consistency for an entire game.

Or, maybe they’re who we saw today. With the Chargers losing today we have a chance to lead the division with a win over KC. Admittedly the Chiefs, at least their offense, look unstoppable.

Comment

As bad as the game played out the Broncos had a chance to comeback. I think there was 4-5 minutes left when the offense was knocking on the door (maybe 6 minutes?). Then they got the ball back and drove to get in scoring position again. This is why I still believe they have a chance to compete for the division - they haven’t played with consistency for an entire game.

Or, maybe they’re who we saw today. With the Chargers losing today we have a chance to lead the division with a win over KC. Admittedly the Chiefs, at least their offense, look unstoppable.
                      Adding another CB should be the priority. Dream world we can get Peterson from the Cards.

Comment

Adding another CB should be the priority. Dream world we can get Peterson from the Cards.
                        At this point Roby hasn’t earned a new contract. Definitely need help at CB.

Comment

At this point Roby hasn’t earned a new contract. Definitely need help at CB.
                          Roby has played to the level of a number 2 CB, the problem is our 3rd CB has been quite awful. This leads us trying to compensate to help, and creates issues.

Comment

Roby has played to the level of a number 2 CB, the problem is our 3rd CB has been quite awful. This leads us trying to compensate to help, and creates issues.
                            Did you see the play where Roby was beat by Crabtree? Roby looked like a rookie not a #2.

Comment

Did you see the play where Roby was beat by Crabtree? Roby looked like a rookie not a #2.
                              I mean that's around what number 2 play is league wide. We were spoiled with prime Talib and CHJ.

Comment

I mean that's around what number 2 play is league wide. We were spoiled with prime Talib and CHJ.
                                But that is the game nowadays. Two elite CBs is what it takes to have an elite defense.

Comment

Working...
                                X