This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IrishFan81 View Post
    did anybody catch a sportscenter interview with Mahomes at the 2 minute warning when the Chefs were losing? Nobody interviews the losing QB something is fishy
    The whole nfl is fishy. They've been scrpiting things all year with their reffing calls/no-calls.

Comment

• Originally posted by ManhattanBronco View Post
      Not sure why anyone is blaming Keenum for that “overthrow”, DT clearly wasn’t running (and he wasn’t running at full speed tonight at all)

Now shame on the coaches for putting the game on DT there, he’s either hurt or his head/hearts out of the game... Sucks, he’s been such a big part of our team but need to start giving those targets to Sutton

Keenum puts that same pass on Sutton, we win the game. It’s that simple.
      Case made a killer play while getting drilled to get us down there.

But on that play...it was on Case. DT seems to do a lot of things wrong but on that play is was Case.
      Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Chad Kelly >Keenum
        sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• once again kicking fg's get you beat red zone failures continue

Comment

• Originally posted by ArchAngel View Post
            We've lost six...SIX straight to the Chefs! When was the last time that happened? Late 60s? VJ setting all kinds of records.
            Chiefs firmly own this division, nobody stops them anymore. They've won 18 of the last 19 AFCW games.

Mahomes is a freakin' stud.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by Justblaze2729 View Post
              If DT runs through his route its right in his hands and he walks into the endzone
              That would have required effort. Not his strong suit lately.

Comment

We've lost six...SIX straight to the Chefs! When was the last time that happened? Late 60s? VJ setting all kinds of records.
                Just WOW....................

Comment

Except Kubiak was coach for 3 of them I believe. I don’t think this loss is on VJ... it’s on Keenum missing passings all game. He’s proven to be a solid QB but one you use as a place keeper until you find a franchise guy. He is a poor man’s Alex Smith.

It’s also on woods who just doesn’t know how to use and scheme defensive talent.
                  sigpic
                  "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Comment

• Coaches are the easy scape goats and they are somewhat to blame but.. 1.) Our linebackers are awful 2.) Our OL cannot pass block and 3.) Why does Freeman not touch the ball more? Very confused by this

Comment

• Originally posted by Cnon View Post
                      At least we're still 2nd place in our division
                      Like Vance would say we got them exactly where we want them lol. this was the game that either showed them to be a playoff team or non playoff team

Comment

• Everyone needs to stop making excuses for Keenum.

3 touchdowns versus 6 interceptions is mediocre, awful, terrible, below average, bad...whatever word you want to use.

He's not playing well. Point blank.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by KoolBreeze View Post
                          Keenum has no chance. He's running for his life back there, just like every other QB in Denver has been for years. Will they ever fix the Oline? Not looking like it.
                          100% this! I’m pulling for the big guys up front but until they can block consistently in BOTH the Run and the Pass games we can’t expect consistent QB play
                          sigpic
                          ******** Adopt a Bronco 2019 | #70 Ja'wuan James :thumb: ********
                          ***** Adopt a Bronco 2017-18 | #72 Garett Bolles *****

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                            All Keenm had to do was throw the ball accurately to DT and we win. That's it. but no, he has to revert to his panicky bad self, overthrow it, and drag the rest of the team down with him.
                            We are going to summarize a pretty good game by case with one play...seriously
                            What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                            I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• Mahomes is playing at an elite level. If he sustains his play he’ll have an amazing career.

The game was more competitive than many thought it would be. I give credit to the defense for giving the team a chance to win. They just couldn’t get a stop late in the game. I blame woods for the coverage when we had them at 2nd and 30.

Keenum isn’t the answer and it’s not as if his arm strength will improve.

Comment

• Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
                                Everyone needs to stop making excuses for Keenum.

3 touchdowns versus 6 interceptions is mediocre, awful, terrible, below average, bad...whatever word you want to use.

He's not playing well. Point blank.
                                people will still say stupid crap about how he's a real leader.
                                Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Working...
                                X