This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    what good game by case? Let's look at this in a large view: 3tds, 6 interceptions. 2-2.
    That's a terrible metric, the PI on sutton is a huge play by Case that doesnt show up in the stat sheet, but it puts us in a position for a Lindsay TD.
    What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
    I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• Originally posted by MileHigh Salute View Post
      All I can really say is SECOND AND THIRTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW IN THE WORLD DOES A TEAM LET SOMEONE GET A FIRST DOWN IN THAT SITUATION???????????????

ALL WE HAD TO DO WAS SHUT THEM DOWN RIGHT THERE>. OMG! WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THIS FRANCHISE
      Woods and Vance calling bad defense. When the pressure is on they turtle up.
      The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

• We win that game if Elway isn't too proud to pay Wade.

Comment

• Forget our bum QB

Forget our bum HC

What about our bum DC that called plays that gave up down & loooonnnnggg distance every damn time they were in down & looonnnggg distance???

DISGUSTING!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ManhattanBronco View Post
            Not sure why anyone is blaming Keenum for that “overthrow”, DT clearly wasn’t running (and he wasn’t running at full speed tonight at all)

Now shame on the coaches for putting the game on DT there, he’s either hurt or his head/hearts out of the game... Sucks, he’s been such a big part of our team but need to start giving those targets to Sutton

Keenum puts that same pass on Sutton, we win the game. It’s that simple.
            Because that’s what happened. It was a stop and go and when His man bit, he accelerated. Case was floating balls all night log that he should drilled. The one where he needed to float, he puts too much on it. When he drops a pass, I’ll give u that. But that was no way on him.
            #swapping

Comment

• Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
              We are going to summarize a pretty good game by case with one play...seriously
              Case isn’t nearly good enough to overcome subpar play by others. He doesn’t lift everyone’s talent up.

Comment

• Whoever is saying DT was to blame on that must be blind. He was wide open. The pass sailed over his head. 3 TD’s and 6 picks.... it’ll be a looooooong season.

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                  Play clock is at 0 and no call?
                  Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                  Does clock even matter?
                  Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                  They can run plays with 0 seconds left...
                  To me, this is what lost us the game. Clock went to 0 and they let them play. They would not have gotten a first down. But people are going to forget about this "minor" detail.
                  Administrator

#Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

#LupusAwarenessMonth

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• I would say start Kelly, but VJ would just put him in unwinnable positions. VJ just isnt an NFL heas coach. Hell, he was barely a position coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                      Case isn’t nearly good enough to overcome subpar play by others. He doesn’t lift everyone’s talent up.
                      We have been in a position to win late in just about every game, I'll take that.
                      What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                      I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                        Case made a killer play while getting drilled to get us down there.

But on that play...it was on Case. DT seems to do a lot of things wrong but on that play is was Case.
                        I disagree, DT is running in quicksand all night. I’d actually put this more on the coaches for puttin DT in that situation knowing he’s not moving at 100%.

Just my opinion, but Case our the ball in play with a chance for the win.
                        sigpic
                        ******** Adopt a Bronco 2019 | #70 Ja'wuan James :thumb: ********
                        ***** Adopt a Bronco 2017-18 | #72 Garett Bolles *****

Comment

• Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
                          Everyone needs to stop making excuses for Keenum.

3 touchdowns versus 6 interceptions is mediocre, awful, terrible, below average, bad...whatever word you want to use.

He's not playing well. Point blank.
                          Agree. I was optimistic last season wasn’t a fluke. He’s proved he’s a backup QB with his play.

I would like to see what Chad Kelly can do. He can’t be worse than six INTs in four games (against three poor defenses).

Comment

• Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                            That's a terrible metric, the PI on sutton is a huge play by Case that doesnt show up in the stat sheet, but it puts us in a position for a Lindsay TD.
                            So he doesn't need to step up in the red zone? Underthrows are ok? An INT every game is cool?
                            Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Originally posted by ManhattanBronco View Post
                              I disagree, DT is running in quicksand all night. I’d actually put this more on the coaches for puttin DT in that situation knowing he’s not moving at 100%.

Just my opinion, but Case our the ball in play with a chance for the win.
                              I dont understand your last sentence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                                To me, this is what lost us the game. Clock went to 0 and they let them play. They would not have gotten a first down. But people are going to forget about this "minor" detail.
                                That and the false start on the 35yard completion a few plays before. Rt goes early
                                Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Working...
                                X