Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Game Day Thread: 2018: Week 4 Chiefs Vs Broncos

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I'm starting to think it's going to be a long time before Our Denver Broncos are good again. With all that's going on with the ownership, and front office.

    Comment


    • If ya wanted to see fight, We fought.

      We are not ready for prime time, but we're a sight better than we were last year.

      I'll take that. Sideshow Bob is one slippery son of a gun though.
      [sigpic

      Comment


      • You can't ask too much more from the defense.

        we all know how good this offense is and they held them down most of the way

        There were mistakes yes - like booger mentioned that man to man should have been a zone call but for the most part they did great ........ Von? need more from him

        The 3 and out killed us late

        the missed pass to wide open DT for the win ........ lost it
        The beatings will continue until morale improves....

        Comment


        • Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
          We have been in a position to win late in just about every game, I'll take that.
          And they lose because Case can’t overcome the mistakes by others. He just doesn’t have the ‘it’ factor. That’s what the Broncos signed up for. They knew he wouldn’t set the world on fire. It’s the same garbage as last year that drags this team down. They keep wishing others get it, and they don’t, and there’s no accountability.

          Comment


          • It’s games like this that show how Von Miller is grossly over paid.

            One impact play and it wasn’t even on a passing play.
            My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
            You Mad Bro?
            Don’t Be A Mean Girl
            Hell No!!! To the Texans Quarterback!!!

            Comment


            • Case keenum Passer rating is 71.6 through 4 games. Worse then any other season of his.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                It’s games like this that show how Von Miller is grossly over paid.

                One impact play and it wasn’t even on a passing play.
                Who? Never heard of Von Miller

                Comment


                • Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                  So he doesn't need to step up in the red zone? Underthrows are ok? An INT every game is cool?
                  The INT to Heurman wasnt an underthrow, it was a very good throw and Heurman was just garbage that play. If your metric is TDs by the QBs, but ignoring everything it took to get there, then you're foolish
                  What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                  I don't know and I don't care

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                    You can't ask too much more from the defense.

                    we all know how good this offense is and they held them down most of the way

                    There were mistakes yes - like booger mentioned that man to man should have been a zone call but for the most part they did great ........ Von? need more from him

                    The 3 and out killed us late

                    the missed pass to wide open DT for the win ........ lost it
                    The 3 and out was a killer. I thought Musgrave was too conservative on that possession.

                    Comment


                    • gave up 239yds passing in the 2nd half totally unacceptable

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by ArchAngel View Post
                        I dont understand your last sentence.
                        Whoops - last sentence should have read:

                        Put Sutton in DT’s place on that play and he wins the game for us by accelerating towards the catch.

                        The word “Accelerate” can’t be used to describe DT in his current state
                        sigpic
                        ******** Adopt a Bronco 2019 | #70 Ja'wuan James :thumb: ********
                        ***** Adopt a Bronco 2017-18 | #72 Garett Bolles *****

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                          You can't ask too much more from the defense.

                          we all know how good this offense is and they held them down most of the way

                          There were mistakes yes - like booger mentioned that man to man should have been a zone call but for the most part they did great ........ Von? need more from him

                          The 3 and out killed us late

                          the missed pass to wide open DT for the win ........ lost it
                          This about sums it up.

                          Our team was never good enough to beat the Chiefs. I expected a blow out.

                          Team played well. Should have won - I’ll never understand how a team can get out of a 2nd and 30.

                          VJ isn’t the answer. Case isn’t the answer. I don’t know if Elway is still the answer.

                          Mahomes looks like the real deal. Kudos to the Chiefs for seeing that. How great would it be to land a talented QB in the draft?!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                            And they lose because Case can’t overcome the mistakes by others. He just doesn’t have the ‘it’ factor. That’s what the Broncos signed up for. They knew he wouldn’t set the world on fire. It’s the same garbage as last year that drags this team down. They keep wishing others get it, and they don’t, and there’s no accountability.
                            It is not even kind of the same garbage as last year, hes had 2 GW drives this season, and nearly had another this time. Hes 2 for 3 in GW drives, that's good.
                            What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                            I don't know and I don't care

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by ManhattanBronco View Post
                              I disagree, DT is running in quicksand all night. I’d actually put this more on the coaches for puttin DT in that situation knowing he’s not moving at 100%.

                              Just my opinion, but Case our the ball in play with a chance for the win.
                              That ball was so not in play. The DB who was 5yrds deep in the EZ had a better shot at that pass tha DT. DT was in full stride. That pass was 4 yards outside his reach from where he was and about 5ft too high. Just a bad pass. No one catches that pass.
                              #swapping

                              Comment


                              • plain n simple gave this game away

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X