Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTW was King really worth the money???

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
      The dude hasn't thrown a TD pass since week 1, he's terrible
      No hes not, he might not be a superstar, but believe it or not there is something between garbage and superstar.
      What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
      I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
        The INT to Heurman wasnt an underthrow, it was a very good throw and Heurman was just garbage that play. If your metric is TDs by the QBs, but ignoring everything it took to get there, then you're foolish
        Keenum lofted the ball and Murray had time to close. Murray was beat and Heuerman was waiting on the throw. It wasn’t a bad throw, but not good enough. Watch the replay on NFL.com to see how Murray was beat.

Comment

• VJ says king needs to be better but says nothing about keenum call him out to he is a problem to

Comment

Things that were bad for us this game:

The no delay of game
            Pass rush
            ILB play
            Marquette King wont have a job come Wednesday.
            Case's overthrow
            Bolles in 1 on 1 matchups for 5 to 7 step drops
            King might be VJ’s new “McKenzie” for 2018.
            #swapping

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
              The dude hasn't thrown a TD pass since week 1, he's terrible
              This guy won't get off Keenum's jock. He'll make every excuse for him despite how obvious it is that Keenum is making this team one dimensional on the offense. Gotta eventually pass to win games.
              Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Originally posted by flosstein View Post
                Totally agree! Don’t see Mack making those excuses............
                Mack is a one man wrecking crew. So glad he is out of the AFCW.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                  Case isn’t nearly good enough to overcome subpar play by others. He doesn’t lift everyone’s talent up.
                  Cmon people. Case is Case, an undrafted journeyman who has no business imitating a pro QB.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                    That's funny, "you're foolish." Actually, I'm not.

What am I ignoring? He hasn't had a passer rating of over 75 in the last three games, and has thrown as many if not more bad passes than good. Yes he made some good throws, but he also showed why he is at best mediocre, he can't make the good ones that seal the game. It's really that simple. How do you justify his QBR? int every single game? lack of redzone TD's? We have a great team as a whole, just not Keenum.
                    Hes an average NFL starter, that keeps the team in position to win more often than naught, and has been successful on 2/3 GW drives.
                    What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                    I don't know and I don't care

Comment

No hes not, he might not be a superstar, but believe it or not there is something between garbage and superstar.
                      Dude come off of it. He hasn't played well, and everyone here can see it. He isn't killing the games, but he isn't what we need right now either.
                      Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• It was a bad throw to DT he was wide open, Case knew it, he missed the game winning throw.

Comment

It is not even kind of the same garbage as last year, hes had 2 GW drives this season, and nearly had another this time. Hes 2 for 3 in GW drives, that's good.
                          He’s not the unquestioned leader on the offense. He doesn’t the level of anyone. He’s better than who they had last year, but that isn’t saying much. And yes, it’s the same garbage as last season. Almost an exact mirror.

Comment

• [QUOTE=the0rangecrush;5740391]Things that were bad for us this game:

The no delay of game
                            Pass rush
                            ILB play
                            Marquette King wont have a job come Wednesday.
                            Case's overthrow
                            Bolles in 1 on 1 matchups for 5 to 7 step drops[/QUOT

woods play calling

Comment

• Originally posted by Njbroncofan1 View Post
                              BTW was King really worth the money???
                              Absolutely not. That last punt was an absolute joke.

Comment

• I just keep seeing the look on JE's face right before the Chiefs scored that game winning TD. He was furious... he looked like he was going to spit out nails and exhale fire. I wonder what he was thinking?!!
                                My adopted Bronco is Case Keenum

Comment

Working...
                                X