This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    No hes not, he might not be a superstar, but believe it or not there is something between garbage and superstar.
    Six INTs in four games is terrible, especially considering three of the four teams have a bad defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
      He’s not the unquestioned leader on the offense. He doesn’t the level of anyone. He’s better than who they had last year, but that isn’t saying much. And yes, it’s the same garbage as last season. Almost an exact mirror.
      Last years offense set the record for 3 and outs. Case has kept the team competitive, if you were expecting Rodgers or Brady, well that's your problem. He has played like an Average NFL QB.
      What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
      I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• Originally posted by KansasKrista View Post
        I just keep seeing the look on JE's face right before the Chiefs scored that game winning TD. He was furious... he looked like he was going to spit out nails and exhale fire. I wonder what he was thinking?!!
        “I don’t have Manning to make me look like a good GM.”

Comment

• Point spread was 3-1/2 Chiefs cover.

Comment

• Someone questioned Case as a leader in the thread (Can’t find amongst all of the hot takes), but I disagree there. He’s put us in position to win games and he’s got command of the Huddle. He’s not a top tier QB, we have a work in progress OL especially in the passing game and the play calling is questionable at best. Put all of those factors together and we're not going to get the same Keenum from last year.

He had a better supporting cast that he didn’t have to lift up.

He’s still our starting QB, and he still put us in a position to win the game tonight. I’m not going to burn him to the ground for that.
            sigpic
            ******** Adopt a Bronco 2019 | #70 Ja'wuan James :thumb: ********
            ***** Adopt a Bronco 2017-18 | #72 Garett Bolles *****

Comment

I just keep seeing the look on JE's face right before the Chiefs scored that game winning TD. He was furious... he looked like he was going to spit out nails and exhale fire. I wonder what he was thinking?!!
              IMO, I think he was enraged about the non call on the delay of game. If I remember correctly, they showed him very shortly after that occurred.
              Geaux Tigers

Comment

• VJ in the presser: “we had a great week of prep”

👍

Makes me confident that this team will rally and compete for a championship this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
                  Six INTs in four games is terrible, especially considering three of the four teams have a bad defense.
                  3 of those were in the 1st game. That is looking more as an outlier than the norm.

Comment

• Originally posted by LASERLIPS View Post
                    IMO, I think he was enraged about the non call on the delay of game. If I remember correctly, they showed him very shortly after that occurred.
                    I think he was pissed they got 23yrds on 2nd and 30

Comment

• Bad games: Garret Bolles...
                      Refs...
                      Musgrave...

Good Games... most of our D.
                      Freeman Lindsay Sutton.

RUN THE BALL.
                      sigpic
                      2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• We had 24 minutes of possession, them 35. 159 yards rushing. Whos bright idea was it to try and score as fast as possible against this offense? And we STILL only scored 23 points. Only ran the ball 22 times. Shouldve been closer to 30-35

Comment

• Bottom line...we were out-coached and out-played. Will we get any better? Who knows.

Comment

• Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                            3 of those were in the 1st game. That is looking more as an outlier than the norm.
                            He throws the INTs at critical times. The offense had good field position when he threw the INT tonight. No matter how you want to defend it, six INTs in four games is inexcusable.

Comment

He was pissed by the missed delay of game, where some of our guys hesitated because it should have been called.

Comment

• Agreed, not to mention Case has 2 amazing rbs. Siemian didn't have any running game. That makes it even worse, u have 2 great running backs, and u still can't figure it out. Geez

Comment

Working...
                                X