This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    He throws the INTs at critical times. The offense had good field position when he threw the INT tonight. No matter how you want to defend it, six INTs in four games is inexcusable.
    The int tonight is bad on our TE FIGHT FOR THE BALL.
    sigpic
    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
      Last years offense set the record for 3 and outs. Case has kept the team competitive, if you were expecting Rodgers or Brady, well that's your problem. He has played like an Average NFL QB.

I was expecting much better than Siemien. Even Trevor had a 3-1 record before the wheels fell off.

Comment

• Case keenum Passer rating 71.6, is that bad? Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by HawaiiBroncos View Post
          Agreed, not to mention Case has 2 amazing rbs. Siemian didn't have any running game. That makes it even worse, u have 2 great running backs, and u still can't figure it out. Geez
          I agree that we have a better running game, but the pass blocking is still an issue. Case isn’t a Franchise QB, but he’s not Paxton Lynch either. We’re better at the position this year than last.
          sigpic
          ******** Adopt a Bronco 2019 | #70 Ja'wuan James :thumb: ********
          ***** Adopt a Bronco 2017-18 | #72 Garett Bolles *****

Comment

• Bad day for Colorado sports. First the Rockies and then this mess.

Comment

He throws the INTs at critical times. The offense had good field position when he threw the INT tonight. No matter how you want to defend it, six INTs in four games is inexcusable.
              1. He doesnt throw them in crunch time, and is actually very good in critical situations.

2. His INT today was 100% on heurman

3. I wont pretend they didnt happen, but game one where 3 of them were, is inflating a small sample size.
              What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
              I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• Bronco D in the 2nd half was horrendous. Blame who you want, but they are clearly the weak spot so far this season. KC penalties saved them early, but even all the late KC penalties didn't matter because the D just gave the yards right back to them in large chunks. 2nd and 30 was ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                  The int tonight is bad on our TE FIGHT FOR THE BALL.
                  Throw a pass that gets there quicker. Lofted the ball out there. I put part of it on Heuerman but Murray had time to close with that weak throw.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                    I was expecting much better than Siemien. Even Trevor had a 3-1 record before the wheels fell off.
                    He has been much better than Sieman, and it really isnt close

Comment

Throw a pass that gets there quicker. Lofted the ball out there. I put part of it on Heuerman but Murray had time to close with that weak throw.
                      Then the whole timing is thrown off, it was a TE not a WR, you dont gun it to them for the drag going OB. It was a weak effort by Heurman and a great effort by the defender.

Comment

That's part of what makes a good QB, a good QB, is accuracy with enough arm strength. Right now Keenum is lofting balls because he doesn't have the arm strength. That's ok about the arm strength, but the play calling has to match his strengths and Keenum needs to understand he can't float the ball like that in that situation. It's going to get even uglier when we start playing teams that are not in the bottom half of the league defensively.
                        Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

He has been much better than Sieman, and it really isnt close
                          You’re looking at Trevor at the end of the season. He started out better than Case has last year after 4 games. Let’s see Case with another 6 games of VJ and Musgrave then get at me.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                            That's part of what makes a good QB, a good QB, is accuracy with enough arm strength. Right now Keenum is lofting balls because he doesn't have the arm strength. That's ok about the arm strength, but the play calling has to match his strengths and Keenum needs to understand he can't float the ball like that in that situation. It's going to get even uglier when we start playing teams that are not in the bottom half of the league defensively.
                            The int wasnt because of lack of arm strength...

Comment

• Originally posted by seanlust View Post
                              Bronco D in the 2nd half was horrendous. Blame who you want, but they are clearly the weak spot so far this season. KC penalties saved them early, but even all the late KC penalties didn't matter because the D just gave the yards right back to them in large chunks. 2nd and 30 was ridiculous.
                              that us why you play coverage on 2nd n 30 not blitz same with 3rd n 15 on there first td of the 2nd half we gave it away

Comment

The int wasnt because of lack of arm strength...
                                yeah, because more passes need to be lofted. Heuerman needs to fight for the ball too, but Keenum has to help him out by getting it to him faster.
                                Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Working...
                                X