This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
    You’re looking at Trevor at the end of the season. He started out better than Case has last year after 4 games. Let’s see Case with another 6 games of VJ and Musgrave then get at me.
    I am looking at the bodies of work provided by both thus far...
    What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
    I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• Originally posted by HawaiiBroncos View Post
      Case keenum Passer rating 71.6, is that bad? Lol
      The pick tonight put Keenum in 2nd behind Derek Carr with 6-interceptions. Meanwhile, Demaryius Thomas is 2nd in drops and Bolles is back in the top-5 of holding penalties.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
        That's part of what makes a good QB, a good QB, is accuracy with enough arm strength. Right now Keenum is lofting balls because he doesn't have the arm strength. That's ok about the arm strength, but the play calling has to match his strengths and Keenum needs to understand he can't float the ball like that in that situation. It's going to get even uglier when we start playing teams that are not in the bottom half of the league defensively.
        I agree with you on most of this. Now expecting this coaching staff to call plays that maximize our players strengths and mask their weaknesses is a pipe dream. I don’t see that changing, I hope I’m wrong though!
        sigpic
        ******** Adopt a Bronco 2019 | #70 Ja'wuan James :thumb: ********
        ***** Adopt a Bronco 2017-18 | #72 Garett Bolles *****

Comment

yeah, because more passes need to be lofted. Heuerman needs to fight for the ball too, but Keenum has to help him out by getting it to him faster.
          It was a TE on the sideline, you don't gun it in there forcing them to not only catch it, but have to toe drag, and keep them from using their size as an advantage...

Comment

• Originally posted by ManhattanBronco View Post
            I agree with you on most of this. Now expecting this coaching staff to call plays that maximize our players strengths and mask their weaknesses is a pipe dream. I don’t see that changing, I hope I’m wrong though!
            You aren't. This team hit it's ceiling tonight, and lost.
            Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
              1. He doesnt throw them in crunch time, and is actually very good in critical situations.

2. His INT today was 100% on heurman

3. I wont pretend they didnt happen, but game one where 3 of them were, is inflating a small sample size.
              1. The INT last Sunday in Baltimore was in crunch time. If Keenum was “actually very good” he would have hit DT for the winning TD tonight.

2. Go back and watch the replay of tonight’s INT. Heuerman was waiting on the ball and Murray was beat by 3-4 steps. Keenum simply doesn’t have the arm strength. Part of that was on Heuerman but the pass gave Murray the time to be in the play.

https://youtu.be/DOdR1hP1Bao

3. INTs in every game is not inflating anything. Six over four games is a problem.
              Last edited by Fantaztic7; 10-01-2018, 10:10 PM.

Comment

I am looking at the bodies of work provided by both thus far...
                Like I said, we’ll see after 10games. Oh, and by the way, Case isn’t the biggest problem, he just isn’t the answer they need.

Comment

It was a TE on the sideline, you don't gun it in there forcing them to not only catch it, but have to toe drag, and keep them from using their size as an advantage...
                  Okay. I'm not saying he has to ram it in there at the speed of light. There's a difference between lofting it up and giving the defender all the time in the world and getting it there in a timely manner. It wasn't the worst throw, but it's an example of how mediocre Keenum is when the situation requires more.
                  Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

You aren't. This team hit it's ceiling tonight, and lost.
                    I’m an eternal optimist, can’t give up until the games are over. Here’s to hoping we’re both wrong and we turn the season around!

(Or... we’re 100% right and then some... and we load up another top pick with a new coaching staff in 2019)
                    sigpic
                    ******** Adopt a Bronco 2019 | #70 Ja'wuan James :thumb: ********
                    ***** Adopt a Bronco 2017-18 | #72 Garett Bolles *****

Comment

• I'm upset with the loss but I think it could help us out in the long run. FIX what needs to be fixed now. It's better to have super close games like this and have a challenge than to easily win every game and lose the big one

Comment

Okay. I'm not saying he has to ram it in there at the speed of light. There's a difference between lofting it up and giving the defender all the time in the world and getting it there in a timely manner. It wasn't the worst throw, but it's an example of how mediocre Keenum is when the situation requires more.
                        He's 2 for 3 on GW drives this year, if the situation demands more, he usually delivers.

Comment

• I am fine with this loss......

We played really hard.

If Keenum had connected with DT on that last throw- we would have one that game.

Very close.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                            Like I said, we’ll see after 10games. Oh, and by the way, Case isn’t the biggest problem, he just isn’t the answer they need.
                            Sure the goal should be to replace every average player with a great player. Just today's blame is again going on case for the missed throw at the end, and being called a terrible game and he should be benched. That is far from the case.

Comment

Sure the goal should be to replace every average player with a great player. Just today's blame is again going on case for the missed throw at the end, and being called a terrible game and he should be benched. That is far from the case.
                              DT jogged it out. Should have made the catch. 2&30 is what lost the game IMHO.

Comment

• Has Bolles been a disappointment or what. He sucks

Comment

Working...
                                X