This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    All the positives can’t mask the fact the Broncos are a very bad football team. It’s blatantly obvious watching the Jets thrash our defense.
    they had their way with both sides of the ball.
    :lombardi:

Comment

• Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
      All the positives can’t mask the fact the Broncos are a very bad football team. It’s blatantly obvious watching the Jets thrash our defense.
      That's the thing. I understand why you want to look for positives as something to build on but we are in triage mode right now - time to identify exactly what is wrong to save the patient.

At this point something, someone has to be cut for the benefit of the team -> VJ

Comment

• Originally posted by Rastic View Post
        That's the thing. I understand why you want to look for positives as something to build on but we are in triage mode right now - time to identify exactly what is wrong to save the patient.

At this point something, someone has to be cut for the benefit of the team -> VJ
        I thought the Jets would be a tough win because some of their issues were related to turnovers. Never did I think it would be a beat down.

As far as positives the only one I can takeaway from this game is that it might put the wheels in motion to make changes.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
          We should have won that one, which speaks to how strong our running game and run defense is, but individual failures from QB, secondary, HC, DC, and OC all dragged this team down to a loss. We are seeing now that we can beat bad teams but will lose to the good ones. I expect we'll win next week, but lose to the Rams. Likely go 8-8 at best.
          would you like to revisit that?.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X