This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ArchAngel View Post
    Youre talking about the Broncos coaching staff. "Learning" is not thier strong point. Look at the Seattle and Oakland games. Middle of the field wide open, corners playing 10-15 yards off. VJ says they played "soft", might need to "tighten things up" against Oakland. What happens? Same damn defense.
    Yeah, I was trying to be hopeful lol

Comment

Well. I have my case of beer and am ready for this disaster.... I hate being excited form broncos football, and sad all at once,,
      sigpic

Comment

So im watching the rockies on espn and they keep showing the statistic that the broncos are the 3rd most blitzing team in the nfl. I cant verify that, but if thats the case then dbs playing off like they do makes even less sense.
        Glen Haven Fire

Comment

imo for us to have a good shot tonight we must run for 150+ keep their offense on the side lines no turnovers red zone td's and stop these stupid penalties

Comment

Hoping the Rockies took all the negative energy today, and saved all the positive stuff for the Broncos
            What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
            I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Originally posted by mainBroncos60 View Post
              Lets go Broncos! You can do this!
              No, they can't, not with Joe Woods scheming defence.

Comment

Originally posted by armedequation View Post
                So im watching the rockies on espn and they keep showing the statistic that the broncos are the 3rd most blitzing team in the nfl. I cant verify that, but if thats the case then dbs playing off like they do makes even less sense.
                They didn't show it last week. I kept waiting...I'm still waiting. It's like they made Flacco look better than he is. Steelers did the same thing last night. No pressure.

Hopefully the whole team will show up tonight. I think they can beat KC. And I am entitled to my opinion.
                Administrator

#Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

#LupusAwarenessMonth

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Originally posted by spirited_Cheer View Post
                  Yeah, I suppose there is just no reason to watch tonight then. That's a wrap folks.....pack em up and head home....nothing to see here tonight....

Comment

Originally posted by spirited_Cheer View Post
                    That's the spirit.

Comment

Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                      They didn't show it last week. I kept waiting...I'm still waiting. It's like they made Flacco look better than he is. Steelers did the same thing last night. No pressure.

Hopefully the whole team will show up tonight. I think they can beat KC. And I am entitled to my opinion.
                      Yes you are, and I happen to share your opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                        https://www.denverbroncos.com/team/injury-report/

Brock is out.

Adam Jones, Brandon Marshall, and Dymonte Thomas are listed as questionable.
                        Yiadom was a pretty physical corner in press coverage at BC, hopefully, we see a bit of that tonight.

Comment

I hope we win tonight. But what would really trouble me is if our O doesn't score points. This Chefs D is nothing special... if we can't move the ball on them I'll be sad.
                          sigpic
                          2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by Peanut View Post

10 characters
                            Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Let this be the best game of our season. Stop worrying about the hype of the Chiefs. Just play and have fun. Just go out and have a good game.
                              Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Musgrave to call plays from the box tonight, interesting wrinkle.
                                What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                                I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Working...
                                X