Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Game Day Thread: 2018: Week 7 Broncos VS Cardinals

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Kelly time?
    Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

    Comment


    • Pad the defensive stats, Rosen is going to get hurt for nothing.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
        Roby has had a pretty good game. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come and not just one game, although that's more likely.
        I think it's more of a case that Rosen is throwing bad balls. At least he's finally showing up now.
        Superbowl 50 Champions!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by listopencil View Post
          Kelly time?
          Nah. Not going to happen until we get another TD.
          Superbowl 50 Champions!

          Comment


          • Now can we go into Arrowhead and win, that's the true test, the Cardinals may be the worse team in the NFL
            sigpic

            2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

            Comment


            • Let’s see Chad Kelly run the offense.

              Comment


              • Did I miss the party when Rosen told Keenum to hold his beer? ��

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
                  Roby has had a pretty good game. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come and not just one game, although that's more likely.
                  Roby is good at the RCB, he’s needs to play there.

                  I’m not going to give Rosen all the credit for Robys performance tonight.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by colowoz View Post
                    Pad the defensive stats, Rosen is going to get hurt for nothing.
                    Yeah Cards fans must be screaming at McCoy to put in the backup now
                    Superbowl 50 Champions!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
                      Now can we go into Arrowhead and win, that's the true test, the Cardinals may be the worse team in the NFL
                      I'm not sure it's a maybe, they almost definitely are. Oddly enough they made San Fran look pretty awful though.

                      Comment


                      • I don't know if the coaches want to risk Chad Kelly making some good-looking throws and create more controversy.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                          Yeah Cards fans must be screaming at McCoy to put in the backup now
                          McCoy s probably getting fired on the sidelines as we speak.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                            Roby is good at the RCB, he’s needs to play there.

                            I’m not going to give Rosen all the credit for Robys performance tonight.

                            I agree. He's had a good game and been in position all night.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                              Yeah Cards fans must be screaming at McCoy to put in the backup now
                              They need to before Rosen gets hurt!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
                                I'm not sure it's a maybe, they almost definitely are. Oddly enough they made San Fran look pretty awful though.
                                The Bills are horrible too
                                sigpic

                                2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X