X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am going to enjoy this for a while:thumb:
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• Garcia made it through a game without being mentioned for having a bad play.

Comment

• Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
        That's something to build on. Sure it was the Cardinals, but leading up to this game people talked about Joseph and Woods getting fired. The team quitting on Joseph. And the Broncos never looking ready to play right from the start.

For at least tonight the team looked like they still want Joseph and Woods, and that they'll play hard for them. And they were ready to go right from the start.
        That's the thing too, if they showed this amount of heart and attitude from the beginning, we wouldn't be 3-4, we could easily be 5-2. The good thing is is that there's still time to turn it around and show up. Next week the challenges get harder, and VJ has bought himself a few more weeks.
        Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Originally posted by RunYouOver View Post
          Great way to end the game. 6 sacks, 5 TO's and 2 TDs. The Cardinals may be terrible, but at least we're a lot better than them, right??
          Can't lie. I know we have our issues, but wow that was a bad team! If we can play like that every week, I could probably, maybe over look VJ on the sideline (doubt it, as he still needs to go).
          #swapping

Comment

• Originally posted by L.M. View Post
            The key -- don't have a "great week of practice." Just practice one or two days!
            We have cracked the code
            sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

5 sacks in 2 games. Are we still convinced that he was overrated and over drafted?
              Chubb is going to be a super star if the team utilizes his talents correctly but I’ve always been a supporter of his, this is one pick I love!

Comment

• No more practice for the Broncos. Just put some rubber asses on the practice field and let the players kick them all week.
                sigpic

Comment

• Great win. keep the momentum going, GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Garcia made it through a game without being mentioned for having a bad play.
                    What about Bolles? I didn't hear his name either.
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    My new favorite Bronco - KJ Hamler Guy plays inspiring football!.

Comment

• Cardinals have a worse offensive line than us.. for a change we got penetration all day.. helped that we could load the box and know that Rosen couldn't beat us.. can't do that with Mahomes.. which is why that game will be different..

But tonight.. even if it was against a crappy team, this is a much needed pressure release for the guys on the team. If they can relax and play with this swagger again.. they might rescue the season.

Comment

• Garret Bolles didn’t commit any holding penalties???

Max Garcia didn’t allow a sack???

Is hell going to freeze over tomorrow???

Hahahahaha don’t play the power ball!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                          A moment of silence for anyone who went against the Broncos defense in fantasy this week.
                          I started hem for the first time this year!
                          sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

• Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
                            We have cracked the code
                            Oh yeah... and play the Cards more often. Maybe we can switch to the NFC West, or swap them out with the Chefs.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• Happy for the win but I still dont think our offense looked all that amazing. Keenum isn't the answer

Comment

• Looking at how this game went, this was all the defense and making necessary stops. Those early plays, like the pick 6 and touchdown completely ruined McCoy's gameplan, and forced them to throw way too much, which played to our edge rushing strength.
                                Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Working...
                                X